7.Nosaka Yuuma X Shy Reader

Unexpected love

You:Thank goodness that I made it to the library on time.Ms.Luna will totally scold me saying that a librarian prefect should always be punctual.(sweatdropped)

You're a prefect librarian (it means you do work as a librarian but your work is only limited in your school library)because the head librarian Ms.Luna needed a lot of help to rearrange the books in the library.As you were busy rearranging the books a familiar red head boy entered the library and you blushed deep red as that person was your crush.

Yup that person happened to be Nosaka Yuuma,Outei Tsukunomiya's tha soccer club's captain.You know that he always came to the library every Tuesday and Wednesday at 2.00 p.m. and those days and time were the same as your schedule on duty as a librarian prefect.As he was walking further inside you ask your senpai (there were two prefects on duty which were you and your senpai)to take care of the counter as you wanted to go to the toilet.But she was confused because you just went to the toilet before coming to the library.

Senpai:(f/n)-chan didn't you just went to the toilet?

You:Um...(shoot!I forgot!)I kinda have a stomachache right now so be right back!

Senpai:Wait a minute (f/n)-chan!!!Now don't go anywhere until I have my answers!

You:What answers?!(please be quick!)

Senpai:Why do you always avoid seeing Nosaka that much?Everytime he comes here you always have troubles just like that one time you said that a teacher was calling for you but that teacher didn't even called for you.Is there something wrong?

You:(Oh no...I'm doomed)Well....the thing is...

Nosaka came out of nowhere

Nosaka:Can I ask for your help a little bit (l/n)-san?

You:Kyaa!!!Ye-Yes No-Nosaka-san!Ho-How c-can I help you?(stuttering really bad)

Nosaka: What's wrong (l/n)-san?Why did you stutter just now?

You:(trying to regain calm)Me stutter?No way!The word stutter never exists in my dictionary!(yeah right you little liar!)

Nosaka:(chuckles)Ok then so can you help me find this book?I need to read it as someone recommended this book.(hands over a piece of paper)

You:Ok then.(receives the paper)Tactics on how to confess your love.(inner voice)Is Nosaka-san going to confess to someone?I think that book is on that shelf.(points finger towards a shelf)

Nosaka:Thank you (l/n)-san!I'll be on my way then.Oh and by the way I think it's best you go to the hospital because your face is red.Are you having a fever?

You:(stupid red face!)I guess I am feeling a bit feverish.I'll go to the hospital after this.Thank you for caring.

Nosaka:Anytime.Bye then.(waves goodbye)

You: Goodbye Nosaka-san.(waves back)

After Nosaka left after borrowing the book you peered outside the library door to see if he was near.After you checked you slumped yourself onto a chair and covered your red face as it was your first time talking to him.If it wasn't for your shyness and stuttering behaviours,you would have already confessed to him.Then your senpai came up to you to talk about what just happened.

Senpai:Girl, seriously what just happened?

You:Uh...the thing is...p-please don't tell anyone about what you're about to know ok?

Senpai:Ok,I swear with my whole heart!

You:Th-the thing is...I have a crush on him.

Senpai:(silent then fangirls)Aww.... you're in love!!! Just confess to him and he'll be yours forever.

You:No!!!How come a guy like him will love a shy girl like me? We're not a match made in heaven!

Senpai:Just try it, it's not like it would kill you.

You:HELL NO!!!

As you were talking with your senpai you didn't know that there was someone listening to the whole conversation.That person just smiled and walked away.

The next day:

You went to school as usual and made your first stop at the soccer field to see the soccer club members practising.As you were looking for Nosaka(you hid behind a tree so that no one can know that you were trying to get a picture of Nosaka)out of the blue someone tapped your shoulder and made you jumped.

You:Kyaa!!! Don't touch me!!!

Nishikage:(covers ears)Be quiet for a bit (l/n)-san it's me Nishikage.

You:Oh it's just you.What were you doing tapping my shoulder like that?I would have gotten a heart attack!

Nishikage:I was suspicious of you hiding behind a tree while taking photos of Nosaka-san.I always saw you hold your camera towards his direction.

You:(shoot I was careless!)Well...th-the thing is I...Um gotta run!!!

Nishikage: What's gotten into her?Why did she run away all of a sudden?(turns his head)Oh now I see(smirks)

Nosaka:Nishikage...where did (l/n)-san go?

Nishikage:She just left for class I guess.Why don't you confront her this evening?I think she has a few problems regarding her own feelings.

Nosaka:You don't have to tell me.I know how to deal with her problem.(smirks)Now let's get back to the field.

Nishikage:Ok then.

At the library after school: (I'm lazy to write to long😅)

You were rearranging the books when someone pushed you to the wall makng you blushed looking at that person's face.

You:No-Nosaka-san?!What are you doing?(face turning red)

Nosaka:I want to ask you something and please tell me the truth.Do you hate me? You always avoid me everytime I come here.

You:Hate you? No!The thing is I actually...(said something without thinking)I love you!(covers mouth)

Nosaka:I thought so then...I'll do what I please then.(smirks)

You:Huh?Do what?

Without any further notice Nosaka kissed your lips passionately and you on the other hand melted in that kiss.You were shocked that Nosaka is actually kissing you right now!After the kiss you blushed and looked away.

Nosaka:I know about your feelings because I overheard you talking about it with your senpai.I kissed you just now because I also love you and that shyness of yours.So will you be my girlfriend (f/n)-chan?

You were shocked that Nosaka called you by your first name but you gkadly answered his confession by saying that you'll be his girlfriend for the rest of your life and that is how the your unexpected love with Nosaka Yuuma started on that faithful day.

The end

Himiko:I'm so sorry that this one shot is a little bit terrible than the other one shots that I have written so far.But I hope that you all will still like it.This was requested by Puffy_The_Quoter.I still have two more one shots to write and after that requests will be open again!!!I hope you all love this one shot!

1151 words

Written on:27 February 2019