I've Got You Under My Skin

I sit alone at the bar, waiting for my sisters

I sit alone at the bar, waiting for my sisters. Thinking. It had been two days since we found out we were witches, I was able to start learning control on my teleportation and water shield. Derek hadn't been around since then which worried me, growing up with the boy he was always hanging around me. Then he disappeared, an now he's back and thinks we can pick up where we left off?! No way! He owes me more than that.

I jumped when a hand was wrapped around my waist, turning to see the the man I was just thinking about. Furrowing my eyebrows, "Derek? What are you doing here?" He just smiled down at me and grabbed my hand. "Come with me." He insisted, pulling me along I made eye contact with Piper and Phoebe who smirked and made weird gestures.

We end up back at the manor in my room, I stared at him as he paced around my room. "What do you remember about me?" He asked causing me to raise an eyebrow. "I remember you always hanging around us. I remember you watching me and claiming you were going to marry me. I remember when we grew older we started to become closer and I remember you leaving me alone! Where the hell have you been, Derek?!" I was pissed now, he was the man I had loved my whole life.

He protected me, he promised me and then he abandoned me.

Sitting down on the bed, he watched me as I wiped my eyes. "I had too. When I turned sixteen, I found out my family's secret just like you. I had to figure myself out to protect you! Believe me, Peyton Halliwell the last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you. I have loved you since we were children, you have to believe me." He grabbed my hands as he leaned his forehead against mine both of us with tears in our eyes.

"What are you?" I asked him lowly, "I can't tell you yet, but please trust me." I stared up at him, my eyes watching him closely trying to figure him out. The problem was, I did trust him. I trusted him so damn much. "Okay." I uttered out as he pulled me closer to his chest, I really missed his hugs. He pulled away and moved over to the bed, pulling me down. "Derek. I don't think this is the way to do-" He laughed and shook his head, kicking off his shoes. "As much as I would love to be with you that way. And I know you want it too. I just want us to lay together. Please, I want to hold you tonight." I nodded as I moved to curl up next to him.

Sleeping next to him was definitely something I missed.

—— The Next Morning ——

I move into the kitchen, Piper's watching TV and whisking some eggs. I smile at her grabbing a bowl for my grapes, then Prue comes in. "Morning." She greets, Derek had been gone when I woke up this morning so I really hope he didn't run into any of my sisters. That would be a long explanation that I didn't want to get into right now. "Morning." I frowned at the loud tv, sitting at the table. "What are you watching?" I asked her, "Nothing." She turns off the TV. "Just a show."

"About witches? Are you worried we're gonna be burnt at the stake?" Prue asked slightly teasing my twin. "Yeah, right. By the way, Andy called." Piper raised an eyebrow as I watched with a smirk. "When?" She asked pointing at me with a subtle glare. "While you were in the shower. Bad date?" I asked her popping a grape in my mouth. "No. No, no. Not at all. It was great. You know, dinner, movie, sex." She winced as I tripped up on my way over from the table causing Piper to snort, "Excuse me? On you're first date? You sleaze."