Before we start...

Before the game starts, these are the commands that you will be using.

/hunt with... (your characters name)- This means that you are starting a hunting patrol and anyone can join it.  A patrol is at its max number of cats when there are 5 cats on the patrol.  The amount of prey caught depends on the hunting skill level of each cat on the patrol.

/hunt alone (your character's name)- This means that you want to hunt by yourself and you aren't on a patrol.

/patrol with... (your character's name)- This means that you are starting a border patrol.  Anyone is open to join but the max amount of cats allowed on the patrol is 5.  The border strength increases whenever there is a patrol.

/forage with... (your character's name)- This is when medicine cats forage for herbs.  You need herbs to heal cats!

/train fsl with... (your character's name)- This command is for medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices ONLY. When you train with someone that has a higher level than you, then your level increases by 1/2. The higher levels, the more herbs you can collect.

/train healing skill level with... (your character's name)- This command levels up Medicine cats' and medicine cat apprentices' healing skill level.  The higher your hsl is, the more severely injured or sick cats you are able to cure.

/heal (cat's name) (your character's name)- This command is when a medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice heals a sick or injured cat.

/train bsl (or) hunting skill level with (mentor's name) (your character's name)- This command is only for apprentices.  This means that they are training their battle skill level with their mentor.  After training, your bsl will increase by 1/2.

/train bsl (or) hunting skill level with... (your character's name)- This command is for warriors and apprentices.  This means that you want someone to train battle skill level with you.  If their level is higher than yours, then your bsl will increase by 1/2.

/bond with... (your character's name)- This is when you want to bond with anyone.  You can bond with anyone, it doesn't just have to be the cat you want to be mates with.  It could be your parents, littermate, or the cat you want to be your mate. Bonding doesn't use any energy.

/bond with (character you want to bond with) (your character's name)- This is basically the same command as the one above except this means that you want to bond with a certain cat.  Bonding doesn't use any energy.

/play (or) /play with... (your character's name)- This command is only for queens and kits. They can play altogether or with different kits and queens.  The reason is because the only thing kits can do is play, roleplay, and bond with their littermates or mother.

/don't eat (your character's name)- This is when you eat last in the day.  This is best to use when there is less prey, because it makes you hungry, but it also preserves some of the prey.

Energy: (You use one energy when you use a command except for bonding which doesn't use and energy.)

Warriors/Med. cats- 3 energy

Apprentices- 2 energy

Nursing queens- 0 energy

Mothering queens- 1 energy

Kits- 1 energy

Hungry- 2 energy

Starving- 1 energy

Whitecough- 1 energy

Greencough- 0 energy

Blackcough- 0 energy

Curing sick or injured cats: (Medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices only)

Slightly injured- uses 1 herb

Injured- uses 2 herbs

Severely injured- uses 3 herbs

Whitecough- uses 3 herbs

Greencough- uses 4 herbs

Blackcough- uses 5 herbs

What Medicine cats and Medicine cat apprentices can cure depending on their healing skill level:

Levels 1-1 1/2 cures slightly injured and injured cats

Levels 2- 2 1/2 cures severely injured cats and cats with whitecough

Levels 3-5 cures greencough and whitecough

Levels 6-7 cures blackcough

That's about it!  So now you will know everything you will need to know before we start the game.  Hope you have fun!