TWO

Jimin stood in his kitchen with Blu in one of his arms while he waited for his macaroni and cheese to finish heating up in the microwave.

When he was big he would make food for himself and put it in the fridge to eat later when he was in little space because he didn't trust himself in little space or use and oven or stove.

The microwave went off, after what felt like years to Jimin, and he excitedly pulled it out and grabbed a spoon. He waddled back into his living room and sat cross legged on the floor in front of the table.

He sat Blu beside him on the floor and dropped his pacifier out of his mouth (it was connected to his onesie by a clip so he didn't lose it) and pressed play on his cartoon and began eating.

It took him a while to finish, because he kept getting distracted by his cartoon and forgot that he was eating.

When he did finish, he took his bowl and to the sink and filled it with water so when he was big in the morning it would be easier to wash. Even though he was little, he was very aware of what was safe for him and what would make big Jimins life easier.

Every night, Jimin had a small bowl of his favorite chocolate ice cream as a treat before he went to bed, he can't remember the last time he didn't have his ice cream after dinner.

He opened his freezer and gasped, he was out of his favorite ice cream.

How had he forgotten that he had the last bit of the ice cream last night? He now remembers that he had meant to stop and get some on his way home, but his day had been so stressful that he had forgotten in his rush to get home so he could regress.

His pacifier falls from his lips and tears well in his eyes. He needed his ice cream. It's his favorite part of his nighttime routine!

He rushed back into the living room and picked Blu up off the floor and hugged him tightly to his chest as tears threatened to fall. What was he going to do?

He weighed his options. Either stay in the safety of his apartment, but be upset for the rest of the light because he doesn't have his ice cream.

Or he could get dressed, pretend to be big and go out to the store and get ice cream so he could be content for the rest of the night.

He hugged Blu and thought for a few minutes before deciding that he would take a big step and go out and get some.

He knew there was a small convenience store only a few blocks away form his apartment, he could be back within 15 minutes.

He brought Blu to his bedroom, set him on the bed and got out of his onesie and into a grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants, he also put a mask over his nose and mouth, only to hide himself more.

He was very nervous. This was his first time outside his apartment in little space, he was scared someone would somehow know that he was little and take advantage of him, or even just try to take advantage of him because he's small and looks naive.

He took a deep breath, hugged Blu one more time, and walked out of his apartment.

He didn't run into anyone on his way out of the building, and when he stepped outside he looked around and it didn't look like that many people were around.

He took another deep breath and began the short journey to the store down the street.

Every time he would walk past someone he would look at the ground, afraid of he made eye contact with anyone, they would know.