chapter4

This weekend I had fun wit the little ones like I never did before I no they had fun for this bring their first weekend for the summer I know Tae toped mine he always gotta make me fell bad. wit me being 17 I'm going to get me a job Tae can stop giving me stacks I'm not saying it's a bad thing all on saying is that I don't wanna live off nobody else but myself try that my  oldest brother but I gotta defend for myself my mom always asked me what's my first job gonna be I told her wal-mart so I'm gonna go put a application in.

         **********1hourlater**********

After I left wal-mart my phone went off and guess who it is the devil of the wicked west.

Me: what Zar'mon

Zar'mon:  wyd

Me:trying to stay away from yo shity back ass

Zar'mon: o fr Ian even no

Me: well nie yo ugly ass do wtf. Mon is you gone tell me wat u want u trying to hold a conversation with me when you no I don't fwu like u jst calling my phone I thought yo dum ass was smart but now I see that a leaf smarter than yo dum  ass.

Mon:  man I was jst calling to see if you gone hit you my home boy Kalep party Saturday everybody gone be there.

Me:  this what yo ass call me for fr I'll be t er but not with you good bye n try me again I'll cut ya dick off make u suck it then feed it to my dog play geek good bye

                    End of convo

"Guh who was that " Tiff said waking up

"Guh who fuckin else " I said irritated

" idk who because if it is who I think it I'm bout to call that pussy nigga cause he no u don't fwh " she said mad asf.

"ik that bitch got me all the way fucked up" I said getting up to go down stairs.

"you lien cuz "Tae said going through the door with Courtney.

"Nahh bruhh I'm dhett ass serious " Courtney said hitting the blunt.

before he passed it to Tae I grabbed it and hit it to cause that fucked nigga Zar'mon got me fucked up.

"man y u can't roll yo own blunt" Tae said looking at me stupid asf

"df y should I roll my own blunt when it's one rite here like fr " I said still hitting on the blunt .

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I gave Courtney back the bulnt and went to go answer the door who it no answer go I grabbed my gun Tae and Courtney did to ima ask yo ass one more time who Df is it

"Trig sis " Trig said

opened the door and went to go put my gun rite back were it was

Me:  I asked yo ass twice who is it and I got no answer u got everybody pulling out they glock I said hitting the blunt a couple more times after going upstairs.

Trig: Ian here yo stuck up ass he said trying to b funny  

I opened my room door and herd Tiff in there brushing her teeth while singing along To you are my rock by Beyonce I picked out some under wear to put on to  put on I picked out my lime green and blue bra with the matching panties with the lace around the top of my bra and panties I stripped to get in the shower singing along with Beyonce and Tiff but like 2min along I didn't hear my bestfran but I still was singing as it started over.

if I wrote a book about were we stand I sayed the title off my book would be life with super man that's how u make me feel I saw u as a privilege this love is so ideal i I'm wanting to be in it I no u feel the same I see it every day and all the things u do and all the things you say