Background Chapter 1

~Your POV~

It was a normal day with the Heartfilia family. Oh Yeah I am Y/N Heartfilia and I am three years old but my dad doesn't like me very much so he called me by L/N which I don't mind because I like it. It the only time he will pay attention to me. He gives our mom and Lucy all the attention, Oh yeah I am a twin with Lucy. I love Lucy so much and she loves me, But she really does feel bad that dad doesn't like me. Dad and mom took us out for a picnic. ( A/N I know their dad didn't care about Lucy as well but it will happen after their mom died.) "Hey Lucy, Y/N do want to play hide and seek," said our father.  "YAY DADDY WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME AND LUCY," I shouted. " I loved to play with hide n seek with Y/N and Daddy," says Lucy. My father says "Ok Y/N and I will hide and Lucy will count." "Ok" me and Lucy say at the same time. We both start to laugh but then dad told Lucy to count and grabbed me and pulled me into the forest. " Ok Y/N you stay here until I come back with Lucy. Ok?" My father said. "Ok daddy!" I say excited because my dad wanted to play with me. So I waited and waited for dad to come back with Lucy. It started to get dark I was scared. So I started to move into the deeper forest which I thought was out and I ran into a big, blue, scaly, creature. It was a dragon most little girls would be terrified but I was so happy and excited to meet the dragon. the dragon was so nice and pretty and her name was Melody. She taught how to read, write, and magic which was Element Dragon Slaying magic. 

~Time Skip~ 

~Still Your POV~

It was four years ~ So Your Seven Now~ of training with Melody but one day I woke up and I couldn't find her anywhere.  I look everywhere but then I stumbled upon a guild called Fairy Tail. 

~A/N~ Ok they might be spelling errors in there but this is mine first one and I am in 7th grade I will try my best to post on the weekends. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. 

Cya- Avery