AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ALL REQUESTERS

MY LAST FINAL IS ON THURSDAY, WHICH MEANS THAT OVER THE SPRING BREAK, I'LL HOPEFULLY HAVE TIME TO FINISH ALL THE GRAPHICS ON MY GODDAMN QUEUE

MY LAST FINAL IS ON THURSDAY, WHICH MEANS THAT OVER THE SPRING BREAK, I'LL HOPEFULLY HAVE TIME TO FINISH ALL THE GRAPHICS ON MY GODDAMN QUEUE. That being said, just because I have free time on my hands, that does NOT mean I'm okay with making graphics for stories that are being unpublished. I know I've been absent for a long time, and some of you requested ages ago and are still waiting on your graphic, but I'm getting to them slowly but surely. And it's really REALLY frustrating for me to spend a shit ton of time making a graphic only to find out that the story was deleted.

SO. IF YOU REQUESTED IN MY SHOP & WERE ACCEPTED (you can see my queue a few chapters back to see if you're listed there), I NEED A CONFIRMATION THAT YOU A.) STILL WANT YOUR GRAPHIC, AND B.) THAT YOU WON'T UNPUBLISH YOUR STORY IN THE TIME IT'LL TAKE ME TO MAKE IT (which can be as far as a whole month from now!! so keep that in mind!!)

I will ONLY be working on the graphics of those who comments on this chapter!! If you do not comment, I will assume you no longer want your graphic and will remove it from the queue. I'm sorry I'm being such a hard-ass but graphic designing is something I do for fun, and it stops becoming fun when people don't follow my rules.

So again, if you still want your graphic, please comment on this chapter!! If you do change your mind later/need to contact me, pls know that my inbox is the best way to reach me! Unless I'm actively searching for specific comments, general comments get lost in my notifications. The best way to reach me, therefore, is through PM.

Thanks everyone. It's 4 AM here and I have to study all day for my final on Thursday so I'm taking a nap lol. Goodnight.