You agree to date them!

Kris
This goofball would be chill and act all cool but we all know internally he is freaking out and screaming like a little girl that you said yes. Yet he would still crack a small smile but not to noticable cause he's 'too cool' for this kinda stuff.

Xuimin
This Baozi would smile like a child who just got candy.He would start to kiss you all over your face and hands while saying 'thank you'
and 'you won't regret it'. Then later he would take you off to your first date immediately!

Suho
This eomma would smile like the sun and probably immediately hug you after thanking you. Knowing Suho he would probably be embarrassing and break out in a weird dance making you laugh and smile then tell him to cut it out because he's causing a scene.

Luhan
This deer would smile so bright you could see the sunlight reflect off them. Non the less he would immediately hug you and kiss your face all over. Right after that he would probably take you out to celebrate this special occasion.

Lay
The sheep would probably be dumbfounded at first when you agreed to date him but then he'd soon realize what you said yes and smile like a goof. He then would probably ask why you actually agreed and then you would have to tell him how you've had a crush on him for a while now. But otherwise he would be so energetic and happy.

Baekhyun
He would smile and turn into and energetic child on Christmas. His eyes would be filled with so much love and passion you thought you get lost in them. He would probably jump-hug tackle you to the floor and kiss you with so much love and passion.

Chen
He would immediately smile,get all happy and excited enough to scream out that you accepted him. But sooner or later you would have to stop him by kissing him, then he would melt into you and just enjoy that moment right then and there while it lasts.

Chanyeol
Yoda would probably yell 'YESSSSS' then smile and hug you,but then he would spin you around in the air while hugging you cause of how tall he is compared to you. Then after he set you down he would kiss you and say 'thank you'.

D.O
He would probably break out into a gummy smile and kiss you,then after you break apart from the kiss you would look into each other's eyes lovingly.Then he would hug you and whisper 'thank you' with tears forming in his eyes.

Tao
He would probably start smirking and say 'I knew it' then hug you excitedly. After breaking apart he would start dancing his victory dance causing you to break out in giggles with how cute he looks.

Kai
Nini would probably be so happy he would start crying cause he's always wanted to ask you out but hasn't had the courage to do so. He would also kiss you right after wiping his tears and hug you so tightly you thought you were going to actually snap like a twig under his grip. But then he would immediately apologize for his strength.

Sehun
He would also probably start crying then pump his hands up in the air in victory. He would smile so much and wouldn't stop till you got home but he would still be so excited and happy he couldn't sit still the whole way home.

°•____________________________________•°
A/N okei so this is my first time doing this kinda stuff so it might have some inaccurate spelling or in your personal opinion different scenes you would think would go down with each member, but of course hate is 110% okei it just means to contact me and change it.