Bitty Shop

So this chapter is dedicated to a fellow member of the SaveBittySquad maajidarkiscopycat make sure to go check them out and join the SaveBittySquad to help protect our precious bittys

Previously on Bitty Bones (My Little Babies)...

"Let's go!!!"

Now...

"Can you go any faster, Emma?" I complain. I lean back on my seat and flick the roof of the car.

"Can you stop flicking my car, Jess?" She asks, annoyed. She swats at my hand while driving down the road. The shop was just down the road and I could see it. But, I just wanted to tick her off. 

"Emma~ I'm bored~" I complain, making the most childish voice I can muster. 

"Jesus Christ, Jess, we are already at the store." Emma explains, annoyed with me. She gets out of the car and rushes into the store.

I get out and walk to the door, kicking my feet and pulling up my hood.  I'm not very social, so I tend to wear my black hoodie and leggings. Emma is one of the only people I can talk to. Other than my old pets. But, I haven't seen them in a long time. 

I walk into the store only to see Emma over in the playroom, hugging a bunch of the 'energetic and happy' bitties. I look around for a bit, annoyed with the vibe of the place. If they want them to be treated equally, why make it look like an normal pet store? I feel a tug on my leg, only to see a little Dream bitty pulling on my leggings. 

"Oh. Hello there, buddy." I greet. He reaches his arms up like a child asking to be picked up.

I stare at him for a moment and I put my hand down. He immediately climbs into my hand, gripping onto my fingers and hugging my hand. I walk over to a comfy chair in the corner and sit down, laying him on my chest. He curls up, gripping my hoodie in his tiny, bony fingers. Feeling awkward, I run my fingers over his back in a petting-like motion. 

I start to feel drowsy and I fall asleep, stroking the small bitty.