Prologue: part 3

You get up and walk the opposite way of Dimitri. You walk for 20 minutes before realising that you are hopelessly lost. Luckily for you, you see a girl in a cloak leaning against a tree. "Hey, could you help me? I'm new here and I got lost." You say and the girl looks at you and smiles. "Of course. You need to be at the palace though. Let me take you!" She grabs your hand and drags you towards the palace.

You and the girl enter the castle and are met by a man with blue hair and cat ears, sitting on a wooden throne. He looks directly at you and smiles "Hello other worlder, and welcome to my village. I am Chief Lucian Ediin" you smile back and introduce yourself. The chief smiles at your companion "My dear daughter Katrina, please show the other worlder around" the girl nods.

After touring for a while you meet a group of other people who are introduced as the King's children. There is Terrence, the oldest, then Katrina, Hannah, James and John, Michael, Megan, Rain, Rena, Apollo and Artemus and Nicholas.

After about a week of staying there, Katrina, pulls you into the library "Today is the day you choose your grimoire!"
—————————————————
Proceed to Prologue-final chapter