If I Die Young (Ciel x dead!reader)

I'm bored and I haven't gotten any request yet. So I decided to write one, that I have wanted to write for a long time. This idea has been on my head for a long time. It's going to be sad so prepare for your napkins.

P.S. Ciel isn't 12 or 13 in this story. He's going to be in his early 20s.

Warning: (There aren't really any warnings, but I still feel like writing one) This is going to be sad, and may make you cry. I f you don't want to cry, then don't read it. Or wait to read this for later.

Anime: Black Butler

Singer: The Band Perry

Requested by: My Self X,D

Not Edited 

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Oh-oh, oh-oh

(3rd Person P.O.V.)

Ciel was lying on his bed just looking up at the ceiling. He didn't feel anything. He only felt empty He didn't want to do anything. He hasn't left his room since his fiance left him. The wedding was going to be soon. Everything was prepared. The only thing that was missing now was the bride. But there was no bride. You can't get married without the bride. His bride. Ciel could feel wet streaks down his face...... but the still felt empty. 

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,
And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby
The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

Sebastian knocked on the door. "Master.... It's time....." Ciel didn't say anything. He just rose up from the bed and went to open the door. Sebastian guided Ciel outside to the garden. There in  the middle of roses was a beautiful girl resting. She has beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair, framing her face. Her eyes are closed, but Ciel remembers her sparkling (E/C) eyes. She was in a beautiful while wedding dress, that she was supposed to wear tomorrow for their wedding.

(This is the dress)

It was a clear day, and the sun was shining

It was a clear day, and the sun was shining. The sunlight made it look like her pale skin was glowing. She was too pale. There was a rainbow behind her.

(When the text is tilted like this, it means that it's a flashback.)

Ciel and (Y/N) were sitting in the garden. Watching the flowers and butterflies that flew by. "Hey, Ciel! Look! There is a rainbow!" (Y/N) said excitedly, pointing at a rainbow. Ciel chuckled at her. "Yes I can see it." He said. "Hey, Ciel?" Ciel looked over at (Y/N), that was still looking at the rainbow. "If I ever die, I want to be rainbow when I come to earth. So if you ever see a rainbow, then know that is just me looking down on you." Ciel sighs. "It's not like you are going to die soon. So don't think of such sad things so early in your life." (Y/N) giggled. "You're right. We shouldn't think about death yet."