The prank

"What's Poppin fam?" I exclaimed into the camera. "So today, were gonna prank Colby." I sat the still recording camera down on Colby's dresser in front of me. "So I bought 2 fake pregnancy tests," I showed the camera the box with the tests inside. "They already come positive. Uh, I had it delivered to my house from Amazon of course. You guys know how much I love Amazon." I giggled. I took the two test out of the box. "oh my God. Look how real it looks!" I chuckled. "So Colby is down stairs right now with Corey and Sam. And I'm gonna hide the the camera under a few shirts in her laundry basket and as you guys know this house is huge," I giggled. "so he won't be able to hear me if I yell for him from up here so Ill be right back I gotta go get him." I hid the camera and went down stairs.

"Colby?" I said, as I walked in the main living room. "Huh?" He replied as he passed the Xbox controller to Sam. "I need to talk to you." Everyone's eyes immediately laid on me. "About what?" He questioned. "Just come here." I motioned my hand for him to follow me. He rose up from the couch and followed me to his bedroom. I shut the door and sat on his bed.

"I understand this is gonna be a lot to take in." I stated. "And I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there." I took a deep breath. "Colby, I'm pregnant." Colby rolled his eyes. "Stop screwin with me." He spatted. "Colby I'm being dead ass serious." I said with the straightest face. His face went completely serious. "No no no no no no, Kaitlyn please say this is a prank, I'm not ready for this AT ALL." He panicked. "You could at least be a little happy. Don't get me wrong, I get that you're not ready, I mean, I'm not either but it's still our baby." I acted. "Well, how am I supposed to be happy Kaitlyn!? That would ruin me and my career! All the hate on you would be drastic!" Colby exclaimed. "Man, I don't even want to talk about it anymore." Colby said with aggravation. "Do you at least wanna see the tests? I asked. "Fine." He snarled. I stood up and pulled them out of my pockets placing them into his hand. When he looked at it, reality hit him dead in the face. I could see he was upset. "FUCK!" He yelled storming to the door and throwing them out of the room. "I'm going back in there with Sam and Corey. Don't come bother me with this right now I just don't wanna talked about it." He stomped out of the room slamming the door behind him. "Are you fucking serious Colby?" I shouted, rolling my eyes.

Colby's POV
Don't get me wrong I would love to have a family with her, just now isn't the right time. I'm not ready. I know I'm acting obnoxiously and I shouldn't have acted that way I don't want this.

"I'm not trynna get in your business or anything but, what the fuck are you two yelling about?" Sam asked. "Yea dude, we could hear y'all from down here." Corey added. "It's nothing dude, I really don't wanna talk about it." I stated. "I get it. We need to plan something for our next video. Maybe we could do another video about a haunted place or a 3 Am challenge." Sam suggested. "Then I'm definitely not gonna be part of that shit." Corey smacked his teeth. "C'mon aunt Corey. Don't be a pussy." Sam joked. "Fuck off." He laughed. "I'm gonna go lay down." I said as I rose up from my seat.

Kaitlyns POV
I was sitting on Colby's bed kind of disappointed by his reaction. That's not what I was expecting. I got up and grabbed the camera. "Well, that went well." I joked to the camera. I hear the door creek open. I saw Katrina walk in. "I'm assuming these are yours?" She handed me the 2 fake positive pregnancy test. I started laughing. "What's so fu- ohhhhh" she realized what was going on. She busted out laughing and sat down next to me. "I heard y'all arguing I was like 'oh shit shes having his baby!' But I was like kind of excited." She laughed. " I knoooooow. I was surprised by his reaction. It was terrible." I replied. She looked into the camera. "Add me on Snapchat y'all." She squealed.

Soon Colby walked into the room. "I'm going to sleep, so take the girl talk else where." He said energy-less. Katrina got up and left the room but I didn't budge. "Guess what baby." I smiled. "What kaitlyn?" He said as if he were talking to his worst enemy. "Your bitch ass just got pranked!" I laughed showing him the camera. He immediately face palmed his forehead. "Why did I even believe that?" He smiled really big. I grabbed his face and kissed his soft chunky cheeks. "I'm sorry, I just had to do it." I confessed. "Go home." He joked. "You
Got something you wanna say to the fans before we go?" I asked. "Uh nope." He said. "Really?" I asked shocked. "Mhm." He hummed. "Okay. Well, make sure to like and subscribe if you like the video. And if you didn't like the video, well," I paused. "Like and subscribe anyways. Byyyyyyeeeeee!" I shut the camera off.

"And you thought you were 'The Prank God' well guess what, your own girlfriend got you! So I'm the prank goddess" I smiled in his face.

Colby's POV
Little does she know, I've got something up my sleeve for her.

Cliffhanger! What does Colby do to kaitlyn? Find out in the next chapter😇

A/n: this is the first Colby Brock story I've ever done and I'm not really that proud of it. But it don't even matter. Vote for this chapter my bitches 🦋🦋 I love you guyssssss

You better fucking read this Cole Robert Brock 😂 ( I only know his real and whole name from a video I was watching so don't think I stalk him and just know all this shit😂♥️)

Wow 1032 word count yuck