Hotel part 2

Re-cap: "What happened to you guys?" I asked.

(What's about to happen is only something that would happen in a movie😂 I know in one of sams videos he said we need to be realistic, well this is a false ass story so ima be creative. *love ya Sam, I guess*)

Corey took a deep breath and started to explain. "It was like an earthquake from hell!" He said. "The whole room was shaking, then out of no where, Sam was like yanked off the bed and dragged across the room." Corey explained. "T-the same thing happened to Corey after." Sam stuttered.

Colby and I looked each other in the eyes. "We need to leave, now!" Colby stated. We all ran to the door and opened it, starting with Corey, we all ran out of the room.  At the end of the hall there was what looked like a worker. She was sweeping the floors. We all ran to her to tell what happened.

............. story over..............

After we told her the story, she led us to the front lobby, were were all to scared to go back to the room to get our things so she had another worker go get them while she helped us with our needs.

"Thank you so much for helping us." Sam thanked her. She laughed. "Um, excuse me, ma'am. Are you okay?" I asked. But the laughing still continued. It grew louder and evil sounding. She turned around to face us. "You thought we were gonna help you? Eh? Who you see me as isn't who you're talking to." The woman laughed. My heart began to beat rapidly like it were about to jump out of my chest. "No ones who goes in my room ever makes it out, and that not gonna change because of a group spoiled rich you tuber teenagers." Her voice began to change. "RUN!" I yelled as we all jumped up running to the door. All together we all pulled on the door with all of our strength. "Fuck it's locked, and we don't have the key!" Sam pointed out the obvious. So we ran back up the room.

"No one grab any of your bags, all that's in them is clothes and the ouija board. We have our phones and that's all we need. I'm gonna open this window and everyone needs to climb out and watch your step while climbing down the walls." Colby planned. He opened the window. First Corey climbed out, then Sam, now it's my turn. "Be careful babygirl." Colby said with a slight frown on his face. I passionately kissed him. "I will baby." I pulled away the climbing out the window. After I climbed out it was Colby's turn.

Window climb is over bc I don't wanna explain all that shii😂

We all ran to the car as fast as we could. Corey jumped in the driver seat, Sam in the passenger seat and Colby and I in the back. "DRIVE!" everyone screamed at Corey. Then before we knew it, we were all about 8 miles down the road. I took a deep breath and rested my head on Colby's shoulder, he rested his head on my head.

"It's been a long night." I murmured. "Definitely has." Colby kissed the top of my head then placed his head right back into position on top of mine. "I love you colbs." I half smiled. "I love you too, Kaitlyn."

We had a long drive to go so we all fell asleep except Corey who was driving.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter! I'm really tired and wanted to get the chapter over with😂  only 613 words🙄 it's fine

Love ya, my bitchessssssss🦋🦋 byeeeee

                                     ~love, ya girl, kaitlyn❤️🥵🥰😇🤤