+Hλ+ N¡GH+

After y'all left the tattoo shop y'all went home or whatever. You was dreading but was excited to get out of the car. August already had went in the house. So you walked in to find that it was pitch black in The house so you couldn't see at all.
You was tryna find the light switch but a pair of hands grabbed you.you already knew Who it was, duh August.he started to kiss nd leave hickeys on your neck. He stopped then ran.

Yn:Ugh August, where you at?

August:I'm right Here ma *he said fingering you then running *

Yn:cmon poppa stop teasing me!!

August: Alright ma ima stop now come here.

You went to August nd y'all started kissing.he started fingering you And leaving more hickeys on your neck, You Couldn't Take It No Fuckin More!!!!! 

Yn:AUGUST fuck all this shit just fuck me right NOW!!!

August:you sure you ready!? He said with that sexy ass smirk.

Yn:damn nigga yea just don't hurt my baby.

August: iight ma

He layed you down in that sofa And slid in slowly. You gasped a lil bit because you was tight dwn there.

AuggyPooh: you Alright

Yn:yea I'm straight

He stuck the rest of the d in there and started stroking slow. Your body got use to it after 5 strokes.You started moaning uncontrollably.

Yn:ughn auuugust.go deeper poppa!!

**a/n do y'all think I'm nasty?

August:you sure ma

Yn:yess poppa I'm sure.

He did as you said And now it felt like it was in your fuckin ribs. Like wtf.

Yn:*moans* mmmm auuuuguuuust. Baby I think you touchin my baby.

August: okay I'm showing my son how to buss the pussy up.

Yn:August I'm bouta cum.

August:hold that shit Yn

Yn:poppa I can't
With those last words you camed And lawwd August was mad Cause you didn't Listen..Oh fuckin well!!!

August: we ain't done no.

Yn:says who!? You may not be but fuck I am done.

August: Alright Yn Alright

Yn:what August

August: nun.nun at all.

Yn:Ugh. I love you poppa

August: mhm yea

Oooh August actin salty towards Yn. Wow not good. But y'all got y'all lil freaky session.

Y'all want Aunesty to continue??

Quit writing ??

What y'all want to happen in the next chapter??

I'm countin on y'all

~AunestyIfYouMay❤