Chapter 1: First Day Of School

Jasmin Pov

"So today is September 4,2014 and today is Emoni and Nathaniel's first day of school. Emoni is going to 1st grade and Nathaniel is going 2nd grade. Last night they were so excited to go back. Especially my baby girl Emoni. Last year she graduated from kindergarten and she can't wait to go to a higher grade and make new friends. Well let me go wake up Ericka so she can help me get the kids and breakfast ready"

Ericka Pov

"So it's 6:58 a.m. and this bitch woke me up to get the morning started for the kids first day of school, and I'm so pissed because I went to sleep at 4:00 a.m and it's 6:59 a.m. REALLY only 3 hours of sleep ! ugh. Well let me go wake up Nathaniel"

Jasmin Pov

"Omfg I almost had a heart attack. Let me tell u why. So as I'm walking to Emoni's room, I gently open the door and this child is wide awake on the floor playing with her toys. I'm thinking she possessed or some shit!"

"Good morning baby r u ready for the first day of school"

"Good morning mommy I'm so excited but is breakfast ready because I'm really hungry"

"No not yet but Ericka and I are going to make it right now. Just out on ur white uniform shirt ur black skinny jeans, and ur black red white and grey jordans"

"Ok"

At this point Jasmin walked down the stairs to help Ericka make breakfast for everyone.

After Emoni finished putting on her uniform she ran next door to Nathaniel's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"Good morning Nathaniel"

"Good morning Emoni"

"Aren't u excited about school?"

"Of course I can't wait to see my friends from 1st grade. 2nd grade here I come"

"Me too, I hope I make new friends and I hope I like my teachers"

"Me too"

5 minutes later

"U guys breakfast is ready" said Ericka

Emoni and Nathaniel both look at each other and say...

"Yay breakfast is ready!"

They both run down the stairs in excitement saying...

"Yay breakfast is ready" at least about 3 times

When they get downstairs they run to the table, sit down, put there hands together and say there grace, and right after that they start stuffing food in their mouth and start chewing really fast.

"U guys relax the food is not going no where am y'all have plenty of time to eat" says Ericka

"Yeah and eat slower before u guys choke and that's not something good to happen"

"But mommy I'm so hungry" says Emoni

"Emoni what did i tell u about talking with food in ur mouth? Don't do that again, is that understood?"

Emoni swallows her food and says

"Yes ma'am" and continues eating

After the kids has finished eating they said thank u to Ericka and Jasmin for the breakfast and drank some apple juice and ran up the stairs in the play room and began to play with their toys.

Chris Pov

" So I just woke up and I was getting reading to kiss Ericka on the lips but instead I kissed the pillow. I was shocked because I thought she was still sleeping. Oh yeah today is the kids first day of school that's why. I totally forgot. Well let me go take a shower and come downstairs because I'm smelling some good as food.