***Shot 1***

Hello people welcome to my few shots story of manan my one and only lovable couple in world. 

Manik malhotra by Parth samthaan

Manik's P.O.V

Good morning guys. Well today is very special day for me because finally like finally today i am going to say the words which my heart is dieing to say to her from so many days. After a long lecture from my mom today i got the courage to say her about my feelings. 

Wait are you thinking whom i am saying about? Let me tell you .... no no its better if i show you her. Wait a second (by taking her picture under his pillow turns to us) so yeah here it is. Have a look. 

Nandini mishra by Niti taylor

Modern yet simple right. I knew it my nandu always manages to stole the heart of one who ever looks at her. But she is mine ok (possessively). I love this picture as she is care free, smiling heartily and this is of those days when she came to the recording room to give me surprise after coming back from her amms place after 1 week. That was the most precious day of my life which i never forget.  So yeah she is my best friend, my love, my partner in crime ,my soul and my one and only peace of my life. 

And today i am going to propose her and wants to make her all mine for a life time. 

So manik get ready to face the nandu and her wrath. 

P.O.V ends. 

Manik is waiting for nandu at their meeting place near a small pond with a beautiful little garden which is near to both their houses. They are best friends from childhood . They met here only for the first time and became to each other. Their both parents also get well with each other except manik's father who doesn't like nandu much because of their family status. Obviously manik is rich and nandu is from middle class family.