*** Shot 2 ***

Hey people. Your Swara is back. Very sorry for getting late but I had reasons.

So now I will start.

In previous part we have seen that Manik decided to propose Nandu and is waiting for her and here in nandu's home her parents are discussing about an alliance she got and she too said yes for her parents.

At present

Nandu after bidding bye to her mom and dad opens door to go to meet Manik but gets stunned by seeing Manik already standing at entrance with a blank face.

Nandu's p.o.v

Shit. He is here. I am dead. He hates me for making him wait every time but I will always do it. I think he is angry.

Aww how handsome he looks in this dress. Shut up nandu he is your best friend stop your dirty thoughts. Wait, but there is no expression on his face. Why he is looking blankly at me?

There are some emotions in his eyes which I cannot understand. What happened to him?

Nandu's p.o.v ends.

Srujan comes to Nandu by seeing her standing still near door.

Sru: Doll what happened? Why you stood there?

Then Nandu came from her la la land. 
Then both father and daughter sees Manik standing still being awkward.

Srujan slightly hits on nandu's head.

Sru: Pagal ladki. Manik is standing there don't know from when and you lost in some world not even inviting him in. When will you grow up?

Nandu by rubbing her head pouts and holds manik's hand and drags him in.

Nan : Dad relax ok. He is my friend I know him well. And ha we are going to my room ask mom to send some snacks for him. 

Nandu's room

She takes Manik to her room and all the while Manik is silent and just observing her with unknown emotions in his eyes

Nandu and Manik sat in nandu's balcony which is attached to her room in couch. She sat close to Manik by holding his arms and by leaning on his shoulder.

Couch in balcony