The Sad Princess (Version 1)

Once upon a time there live a beautiful princess. The princess had everything she wanted, but the princess was sad.She stayed in her room everyday crying. The King was heart broken to see his daughter so sad,   set out to find her a handsome prince. After days and days of searching the King found a man perfect for his little princess. He ran up the stairs to tell her, but when he did she cried even more for she was in love with the beautiful servant girl. The King did not like this. He yelled and yelled all through the night and forced his daughter to marry the prince.The King banished the beautiful servant from the lands and the princess was so heart broken. She counted the days that had gone by hoping her love would come back for her so they could run away and live a happy life together, but she never came back. The King eventually made the princess marry the handsome prince that he found for her. The princess did as told afraid that her father might do something bad to her too. The prince and princess got married and came to rule over the land, but she came to be sadder and sadder everyday. Soon the sadness took over and she couldn't push herself to go anymore without the one she truly loved. So one day the sad beautiful hung herself in what was the servant girls room. The King founder her hours later and found a note that read " I'm sorry I can not do this anymore. If I can not live without my love then I don't want to live at all. I know that I will someday be reunited with her. I have been way to sad for way to long. I just wish that you loved me the way I was. Goodbye." her father couldn't believe what he just read. He pulled her down and fell to the ground wit her in his arms crying. He was now the sad King who never forgave himself for not loving his daughter the way she was. He cried and cried not wanting to let go of what used to be his beautiful princess. She was buried soon after and the entire kingdom showed up. The king noticed one person out of everyone that stood out. The beautiful servant the princess once loved was there weeping. The King approached her tears in his eyes apologizing for everything that happened and welcomed her back into the kingdom. Years went by and every anniversary of the beautiful princesses death the old sad King visited her grave and placed a single red rose on her grave.