6

Walking into the kitchen I place my hands over the island, I can't breathe. I need water.

I began to open the fridge just to have it slammed back in my face, "What are you doing ?" Sebastian startled me. "I just wanted some water," My voice cracked in response. "I don't like anyone going through my things," He clarified. "Are you hiding something in the fridge ?" I asked nervously as my hands got sweaty. He gave me a sinister look, oh shit what if he is? I looked at the fridge then back at him, a smile came across his face, "Get some water," He suggested as he moved aside. I took a breath and open the fridge. It was normal like how my fridge looked at home. I reached down and grabbed a water bottle,"Thanks," I said blandly then Sebastian hopped on top of the island. "What's wrong Ro ? you think I'm a bad guy ?" He said as he played with his fingers. I took my time opening my water digesting his question, "No, I just..." I trailed off as I took a sip, "I-I just don't know where you get your money from," I stuttered as I beat around the bush. Sebastian looked up at me sharply and the first time on this trip I never noticed that his eyes were brown with a hint of green, I could stare at them all day.

Then I noticed Sebastian smiling at me, "You're smart you know that," He said as he jumped down from the island getting close to me. He pressed me against the fridge, Wow I'm so turned on right now but I think he's trying to change the subject. " I know I'm smart but, let's not change the subject," I said brushing his hair behind his ear. "I told you family business," He said cutting it short. "What family business ?" I asked wanting more. "Now you gotta be family princess to know that," Sebastian said touching my nose with his index finger smirking at me causing me to roll my eyes. Shortly he caught me by surprise as he grabbed me by my cheeks forcing me to look at him, "Did you roll your eyes at me ?" he asked quietly.

Whoooaaa, he has an aggressive side. I looked at him, "I'm sorry I just wanted to know," I apologized hoping he doesn't enjoy hitting women. He'll lose points for that, "Relax," he said as I took a quick breath after he released, "I know you have questions..tonight isn't the time to ask them," he said while caresses my cheek. "The reason I came in here after you Roxana.." Sebastian said trailing off while creeping closer to me still caressing my face, "I really adore you," He said seductively as he continued to rub my cheek. I stared at his lips then looked up at his eyes then he began to lean in slowly as I felt his hot breath against my skin. He sealed our lips together kissing me followed by picking me up with no effort. He places me on the island wasting no time wrapping my legs around his torso. Our lips fought for dominance but, of course he won. I ripped his shirt open to reveal his chest, hearing the plastic buttons dropping on the tile floor, "I'll buy you another one," I said seductively while seducing him. "How did I get this lucky," Sebastian swoons while he inhaled sharply feeling on my thick thighs I felt a bulge on my calf. I got him turned on and Stella hasn't got this far well not that I know of.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders exchanging looks with him then leaned in to kiss me once again but, this time there was an urgent need for his lips on mine. Sucking on my bottom lip, I moaned lightly as he smiled into the kiss. "You like that ?" He asked in an alluring tone. I agree with a nod as he began to hike up my dress up revealing the white lace panties under. He looks up at me as he slowly bends down. Oh my god is he gonna give me head? My body started heating up while my mind goes crazy. Sebastian threw my right leg over his shoulder and softly squeezes my thigh, kissing and pecking up and down my legs. God, he makes me so wet. I felt his hands reach for my panty line.

"Hey, where did you guys go ?!" We heard Stella shouting from down the hall as I snapped out of cloud nine and quickly Sebastian stood up and helped me down from the island. I fixed my dress hearing Stella's footsteps getting closer and closer towards the kitchen. "There you guys are," Stella said walking into the kitchen sitting on the other side of the island, "What's up," she continued anonymously while I exchange looks with Sebastian. He smirked and bit his lip lightly, "Just checking on Roxana, Miss Stella" he said charmingly. Oh, he was checking on me alright, "I just came for some water that's all," I said grabbing my water nervously. My Best Friend reached over to grab my water bottle, "Good, I thought I was the only one with cottonmouth," she confessed and help herself to my water. I felt Sebastian hand slowly grazing up my leg in front of her. I cleared my throat as I gave Sebastian the side-eye, I felt his hands play with my underwear as he moved them to side and started to massage my walls, "I-I think we should take another pill," I struggled to say and moved away from Sebastian. I turned my head to look at him, I wish I can slap that smirk of satisfaction off his face.

"Yes! I'm down for that come on," Stella agreed then got up and ran upstairs, "The last one upstairs is the rotten egg!" We heard Stella yelling. Sebastian looked at me up and down then moved my dreads to whisper in my ear, "I can't wait to know what that pussy taste like," He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. Sebastian walked away leaving me wetter than ever. Lord, please help me. Soon enough I met Sebastian and My Best Friend upstairs and for some reason as soon as I get to the top he handed me a stack of money with a rubber band around it. More money I really don't need but shit I take it anyway..cash out.