6

"Izuru, I heard everything. You were talking to Hinata!" Komaeda barged in, shouting at him all of a sudden. Izuru looked at him with a surprised face. "Uhh, yes."

"You never told me that you could talk to him. Let me know if he's okay and... Let me apologize." Nagito spoke like he was on the verge of tears.

Damn it, let me talk to him, I want to talk to him!

What if you reveal something from your past? If he knows that you were his boyfriend and you die at the end for him, wouldn't he fall into despair? Would you really want him to spend rest of his life feeling guilty?

I won't reveal anything... Please...

Hajime desperately wanted to contact Nagito. He knew that he was the one who was selfish, leaving him just because he had memory loss, but five years without him was so, so painful. That was the reason why he wanted to die instead of him. Life without Nagito was bad enough and he didn't want a world without the hope that he'd remember everything about him someday. He didn't want a world where Nagito didn't exist.

Either you get a chance to talk to him, or he gets to live. You choose.

You're a piece of shit.

"I can't hear him anymore, Komaeda. I guess he'll be only around when you're gone." Izuru lied. That thing called jealousy was making him do crazy, even cruel things. He wanted to have Nagito only for himself.

Komaeda moved closer and snuggled up to him like a cat. "Next time you talk with him, tell him that to be patient. Tell him that, after five days, at my birthday party, that you'll revive him." Izuru looked away. "Fine."

You're tricking and using him.

If it weren't for you, I'd be true to him. You wanted this.

I know, if he knew what we planned, he wouldn't let me die even if he can't remember me.

This is the reason why he's different and exciting for me. He doesn't fear me, he craves me in a deep way, deeper than he ever loved and wanted you.

Hajime felt something inside him break, this was just too much. He couldn't even say anything in return.

Izuru was feeling satisfied after Hajime finally shut his mouth. He looked down and eyed the pale beauty in his arms. He had only spent two days in this world and he was already feeling weak because of this boy.

Nagito watched Izuru's emotionless, stone-like face. They had made a deal for Nagito to teach him human emotions but it seemed like Izuru was having trouble with them. "What are you thinking about?" He asked while staring the fascinating red eyes before him.

"Nothing important."

"You don't tell me anything about your feelings if you have any. We don't have so much time, remember?" Nagito laughed in his own carefree way.

"Aside from earthly needs like hunger, thirst, and exhaustion, I learned about fondness, attraction, admiration. All from you." He gave him a rare smile. "I think you're pretty to look at and I want to touch you more often." He cupped Nagito's cheek. "Can I kiss you again?"

"I look sickly and gross," Nagito said. "Are you sure that you really want that?"

Izuru sighed as he leaned forward to kiss him. Just like before, he was skilled, gentle and careful. After they parted to get some air, Nagito felt like something was off.
All of a sudden Izuru grabbed him tight and gave him a passionate kiss as they fell onto the bed. No doubt, Nagito was enjoying it. He moaned when Izuru began caressing his body in a way he didn't before.

Nagito only pulled away only when he was out of breath. Izuru's lips made their way to his neck, so skillfully that Nagito was sure he had done this before. He grabbed his head to look into his eyes, then...

They were green.

Before he could react, Izuru blinked and they turned red again.

"You...?"

"What?" Izuru averted his gaze.

"Your eyes changed colors," Nagito said in a deadly serious tone. "Will you tell me what's going on?"

"You're seeing things." Izuru sighed and moved to cuddle him. "That's impossible."

Nagito knew that something was wrong with him and it had something to do with Hinata, but there was something he couldn't wrap his mind around.

If Hinata ever took control of Izuru, why would he want to kiss a piece of trash like him? They were only acquainted, after all.