Going back to Gravity Falls

"Gir--I mean, kids, are you ready?" Ariel called from downstairs.

   "Yeah mom I'll be right down!" Mabel called back.

   "I'm ready, I'll be there momentarily." Dipper said, finishing packing his belongings. He had a duffel bag full of jeans, flannels,band T-shirts, an hoodies. He knew it was summer, but he had his reasons for dressing the way he did. He had a backpack filled with coloring books, paper, crayons, markers, pens and pencils, his pacis', bottles, candy, an extra packer, books full of stickers, and his stuffed bunny named Fluffy.

   His suitcase contained two extra binders, extra collars, cat ears and a cat tail, boxers, four onesies, his sketchbook, littlespace book, and notebook, along with his MP3 player, laptop, cellphone, headphones, and many, many chargers. He carried a small bag filled with books. He had his wallet in his back pocket, his keychain in his front pocket, and his glasses in his other front pocket in case he needed them. 

   His outfit was complex. He was wearing black jeans, a My Chemical Romance T-shirt, and a hoodie that was unzipped. He was wearing his favorite collar and chain leash (His family had no idea why he wore it, and Dipper was frankly quite glad they weren't onto him.) , His belt that had the colors of the trans flag, his many pins that said things such as "He" or "My pronouns are he, him, his" on his hoodie. He had grey sneakers, and his pine tree hat. 

   Dipper and Mabel went downstairs, Mabel was carrying two duffel bags, two backpacks, a suitcase, and a purse, rivaling Dipper's one backpack, one duffel bag, one suitcase, and a small bag. "You two be safe, make good choices." Their mother said to them, hugging them both.

   "We will, ma. Now we gotta go before we miss the bus." Mabel said. Ariel nodded, and the twins left. The bus was waiting outside for them. They both boarded the bus and sat down next to each other in the back. Mabel went on her phone and was playing some game with animals in it. Dipper had his headphones on and was listening to Twenty One Pilots. 

   He began to sketch in his notebook. Before he knew it, he had drew a picture of him in littlespace with a random person he drew to be his daddy. In the drawing, he was wearing his chain collar, and had a pacifier in his mouth, wearing overalls and a striped shirt, with the other person tilting his head up towards them, and Dipper was blushing. Dipper looked to Mabel, to see that she was staring at the picture. He quickly put the picture away and Mabel gave him a funny look. He took his headphones off.

   "What?" He asked.

   "Why did you draw a picture of you and some guy?" Mabel asked. Dipper was glad she didn't ask about the pacifier, or the clothing choice.

   "Um...I'm...gay...?" Dipper said. Mabel gasped.

   "That's great dip dop! I'm pan, but I swing for girls mostly." Mabel said. Dipper smiled.

   "Cool."

   The rest of the bus ride was silent. They soon arrived at Gravity Falls, The bus stopping in front of the Mystery Shack. The twins got their bags an left the bus. Stanley, Stanford, Wendy, Soos, Candy, Grenda, Pacifica, and Robbie were all waiting for them. As soon as Mabel saw Candy, Grenda, and Pacifica, she ran over and gave them all hugs. "I missed you guys so much!" She said.  Ford walked over to Dipper.

   "Greetings, Dipper." He said.

   "Hi Ford. How have you been?" Dipper asked.

   "I've been quite fine, thank you for asking." Ford said. Him and Dipper began to converse, until the four had to go inside. 

   "So, do me and Mabel still have to share a room?" Dipper asked. 

   "No, you two will each have your own room this summer." Stan said.

   "Cool." Dipper said, but inside he was exited. That meant he could go into littlespace whenever he wanted and Mabel wouldn't find out. "Well, I'm going to go put my stuff away." Dipper said. Mabel nodded.

   "I'll do the same." She said, and the two went to their seperate rooms. Dipper's new room had a dresser, a twin sized bed, a walk in closet, a nightstand, a bookshelf, and a desk. He began to unpack, putting his books on the bottom shelf of the bookshelf, His dungeons, dungeons, and more dungeons pieces on the second shelf, and his littlegear on the top shelf. 

   He walked over to his walk in closet and began to hang his clothes in his closet, putting all of his flannels in the left back. He put his hoodies in the left middle. He put all on his band T-shirts in the front left. Lastly, he put his hats on the left shelf. Then he turned to the other side of his closet. He hung his Tokyo Ghoul mask in the back right, along with his three scarves, of the colors red, blue, and black. He hung up his onesies in the middle right, and his jackets and long sleeved shirts in the front right. He put his extra packer and binders on the top right shelf.

   Once Dipper was done unpacking, he felt his mind slipping into littlespace. He changed into his kitten onesie and got out his favorite paci, and his bottle that was filled with juice. He was deep into littlespace at this point, and could barely even stand on two feet. He got out his coloring book and began to draw. 

   "And Ima color dis one blue!" He said, coloring a picture of a superhero. He had a lollipop in his mouth as he colored. He stopped for a moment to take a sip of his juice, when he noticed a figure standing in his closet. He crawled over and opened it, revealing a tall man with blonde hair, wearing a black and yellow suit. "Who are you?" Dipper asked, his voice higher than normal. He took the lollipop out of his mouth and replaced it with a paci. It was Bill Cipher whom was standing before him, and his heart absolutely melted seeing Dipper as a little.

   "My name's Bill." Bill said, hoping Dipper wouldn't recognize him.

   "Dats a nice name!" Dipper said with a giggle. 'He doesn't recognize me in littlespace...' Bill thought.

   "Hey, can I ask a question?" Bill asked, sitting down next to Dipper.

   "Sure!" Dipper said with a smile.

   "Do you have a caregiver?" Bill asked. 

   "No...Nobody wuves me..." Dipper said, tearing up.

   "Hey, calm down. I'll be your caregiver if you want." Bill offered.

   "Yay!" Dipper said with a smile, hugging the blonde.

(A/N: How was it? Requests are welcome for other chapters, though these chapters are long, so the next chapters may take about a week to come out.)