Part 1

3rd P.O.V.

 (Y/N) was a type of girl that never had any friends. She never talks to her parents cause they are always working and they have no time for her. She wants some friends, but no one wants to talk to her. One day she met a cat-like creature named Kyubey. It says "Make a contract with me to become a magical girl." (Y/N) was confused about the contract so she asks "How to make the contract?" Kyubey then says "Make a wish."

 (Y/N) thought about it for a minute and says "I wish to be popular in my school."  After that, there is an (F/c) gem in her hand. It turns into a ring and she then went to sleep.

  The next day she walks in the school halls hoping that the wish work. Suddenly someone calls her name. "(Y/N)" When she turned around she saw Anna running to her. Anna is one of the most popular girls in school. "How did she know my name?" (Y/N) ask herself.

   Anna stops in front of her trying to catch her breath from running. Once she finishes she asks her " Hey (Y/N), can we walk to class together?" (Y/N) is really happy that the most popular girl is talking to her. "yes" she said to her. They walk to the classroom together.

    After school, more people start to talk to her. She even got some of the people phone numbers. Once she gets home she went to her room. She saw Kyubey. "You Must go and fight witches now. It's part of the contract." He said to her.  "What and where are witches?" (Y/N) ask.

      "Just follow your gem and it will glow once you are close to one, ok." He said before jumping out of the window. She sighs before she tells her mom that she is taking a long walk and went out. It took her awhile before she finds one. She then got in the lab of the witch. She transformed into an (O/o/c) and grab a (W/o/c) and start to fight the witch. It took her awhile and she finally kills the witch. All she gets is a weird looking thing.

       Then Kyubey shows up. "The thing you got in your hand is calls a grief seed. You need it to make your gem pure." Once he says that she looks at the gem. It starts to get darker so she put the seed near the gem and it becomes (F/c) again. She smiles to herself and then walks back home.

          A couple of weeks went by from that day. (Y/N) has been doing what she been doing. She went to school, go to finds witches, fight them, and went home. Sometimes she gets enough time to hang out with some of the people, but when she asks them they say " Oh, ummm to busy." and "Not today sorry." She guesses that she is not going anywhere today. So she went on her phone and got on to Instagram and she saw that the people that say that they can't hang out was lying to get somewhere without her. Now she figures out that they are using her to be more popular. She was so upset and angry at the same time. So she decides to talk to them tomorrow.

T.B.C.