Part 5

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I kill the witch and went back to my other clothes. I clean my gem and go back to walking.  Then I heard someone behind me. I look over my shoulder and there is that man again. I realized that I need to run now so I did. Once I start to run I feel something hit my leg. I trip and hit the ground. I look at my leg and saw a knife in the skin. My eyes wide open as I saw blood running down my leg. I pull out the knife and try to get up but the man got me and slam me to a tree.

 "You are in big trouble miss. The boss needs to see you." He said. Then he let go of me and start to walk wanting me to follow. I check on my leg to see it heal up already. "Wired." I thought. Then I just remember that I didn't feel a thing at all. I didn't know what is going on. The man started to get impatient and ask me to hurry up so I just follow behind him back to the place.

--Time Skip--

 We are back to the place and he leads me to an office. I think that where the boss is. I look over to the man. He nods me to go in. I look back at the door and went in. I see a very tall man that has no face.  He looks at me then point me to sit down. I did. He looks very mad even tho he doesn't got a face." Before you escape I was about to let you meet some of us but now we have to talk. You understand?" He says and looks like he raise an eyebrow. I just nod. "Good. Now I want to know your name." He told me. "Why should I tell you that?" I ask him sounding little mad."Because we can kill you at any given time. So you have to listen to me if you want to live." He says in a cold voice.

"(Y/N)." I said. He nods."What about you?" I ask him."I'm Slenderman." He said. "That name sound familiar." I thought."Well, now I'm going to let you meet the rest of us tomorrow, and I will watch over you tonight so you won't escape again and you won't go back to your room in tell I say so. Got it." I nod."Welp, I mess up bad." I say to myself. We walk to my room. We got to my door and I open it. We walk in and I went straight to bed. I see Slenderman leaning on the wall. I got mad at myself since I wasn't quite enough. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

T.B.C