Chapter 3 The first victim

Pinky grab some paper and a pencil she started writing down ponies names and putting a number on the frontthen she put them into a glass container pink Amena said to pull one out of the jar and they get started making cupcakes right away pinky reached her hand and grabbed one she opened the piece of paper number eight and the name on the inside said candy "oh goody we get to start off with somebody who's name is candy hee hee" pink you left the house and start a walk down the street everybody there had their eyes on pinky as she walked down the street why is it so bad if a few cupcakes were bad? she thoughts she reached Candy's house and knocked on the door a pony with the short mean and yellow for came out her cutie mark was three pieces of candy she had blue eyes and she had hot pink hair with strips of light pink "what do you want Pinky"
She said and discussed " I want you to come help me make cupcakes". She said candy looked at her and said"and get blamed for making another batch of horrible cupcakes that bad you made was off pinky I wouldn't help you if my life depended on it" I think he was shocked she didn't know why she was acting like this she didn't know why anybody was acting like this "tell her that do you need help and maybe she could help you make better cupcakes"
Pinkamina said " go away she'll see you "pinky whispered pinkAmena went up to Candy 's face and waved off in front of it"she can't see me unless I'm in your body so don't worry" pinkamina said " I-I need you help... baking cupcakes because I want to redeem myself"pinky said can you look to her suspiciously then walked outside and close the door" all right fine"Candy said they
walked back to pinks when they got in pinky shut and lock the door she took candy to the kitchen and Offered her a drink "I thought I would help you make cupcakes not drink this stuff"send candy"I just don't want to stop to have to get beverages later" said pinky " alright " Candy said she took a sip from the cup and then dropped it and shattered on the floor she passed out pink he dragged her body to the basement and locked the door when she had her body down there she changed her up and then everything went black for pinky when she opened her eyes she was in a black place she knew pink Amena had to get over her body now so she sat there I waiting to see what pink Amena had done to her friend.