Chapter 1

It's not much but I thought that I should go ahead and post at least one chapter. So yeah enjoy.

^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^^.^.^.^

It was the night of a gathering the full moon shone brightly over thunderclan camp. Moonkit a jet black she-cat with bright blue eyes walked out of the nursery followed by Firekit a flame like pelt colored she-cat with dark amber eyes.

"Come on Moonkit it will be fun!" Firekit raced forward and ended up in front of Moonkit stopping causing her to stop as well. 

"Yeah, fun cleaning out the elder's den when we get caught," Moonkit said rolling her eyes. 

"Stonekit's plan is not that bad!" Firekit pushed on. Moonkit walked around Firekit and headed towards the fresh-kill pile. 

"Stomekit's plan is to wait until everyone is asleep then go out the front... Yeah, great plan except for the guards they will be awake and the only time we would be able to leave would be when they switch and that's a short time meaning there wouldn't be enough time for all of us to leave at once." Moonkit picked up a plump thrush from the pile and started dragging it but stopped and glared at Firekit. "We can discuss this later right now Froststrike wishes us to bring her so prey." 

Firekit ran over to moonkit and help pick the prey up. The two headed towards the nursery. As the two kits enter the nursery a pure white she-cat with green eyes greeted them. "Here let me get that." 

Allowing Froststrike to take her prey the two kits walked into the back of the nursery where three other kits reside. One kit was a light grey tom with blue eyes. Another was a pale she-cat with green eyes. The last one is a dark grey tom with light amber eyes. Stonekit smiled at the two as they joined them, "Today is the day we leave the camp!" 

Firekit and Flowerkit smiled brightly towards stonekit. Moonkit joined Shadowkit both frowning slightly "It's not going to work and I'm tired of getting caught!" Shadowkit said loudly. 

Moonkit nodded agreeing with Shadowkit. "Come on this time it will work!" Stonekit said. Moonkit rolled her eyes "That's what you said last time, and the time before, and the time before that!" It was Shadowkit's turn to nod in agreement.

 "We keep getting caught and by this rate we will get out apprentice ceremony pushed back!" Shadowkit said glaring slightly towards stonekit. 

Flowerkit jumped to his defense "It's not his fault at least he is trying unlike you guys" Firekit nodded agreeing with her friends "If you think that stonekit's plan won't work then why don't you make a plan of your own" Firekit stepped up next to her friend.