A TEENS STORY

I wake up really late to my alarm. My mom walks in and yells, " Hana!! Your late for school...AGIAN!!!" I wake up and go downstairs to my little brother sitting on the couch. I think "why is he still here?" Before I can even ask he says, "I was up all night playing fortnight." Of course he was, I hate that stupid game I wish it was never a thing. I eat my breakfast and go get ready for school. 30 minutes later I go back downstairs and get my lunch. Then we go to the car and head to school. I hate being late because everyone always looks at me. But idc anymore. I go into class to everyone having a test. This is why I hate Monday's. Every Monday we have a test. After school I go home and I go up to my room and guess who was there... my brother. I said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" He says, "Nothing..." I kick him out and go on with my day. I get a text from Brent he says, "hey we need to talk" I say, "okayyy..."  He says, "I have bad news." Of course he does he always does. But I keep reading. He says, "I'm moving" from that second, my whole night was ruined. I just didn't reply for the whole night. Then comes the next day...

Thank you for reading my book, not copyrighted, by ~skyler~