•uno•

Alice's pov

High school. Memories are made. Good ones and bad ones. Like the jock asking out the head cheerleader to homecoming. Or the most popular girl getting asked out by the least popular guy. I hate stereotypes.

"Miss.May!" the high pitch voice startles me out of my daze. I look at the disgusted face in front of me.

"Am I interrupting your day dreams?!" the whole class laughs as I chuckle. I look over at Kyle, my best friend, who is laughing his ass off. I've known Kyle since birth. I may have a little crush on him.

"Miss.May! Answer the question!"

"U-uh no ma'am." I truly to hide my face red from embarrassment.

"See me after class!" Mrs.Moree says casually, after saying it plenty of times before. She continues teaching how the American Revolution caused Britain to... to, uh actually I don't know I zoned out. I look over at Kyle as boredom is written all over my face he snickers and makes a funny face. I try to hold in my laugh by bitting my lip, for some reason his eyes were only concentrated on my lips. Soon enough the bell rings.

As I begin to leave her class for lunch she yells, "Miss.May come back here for a second."

"Ma'am?"

"Your always zoning out, you need to pay attention. Remember, you are a legacy" I cringe at the thought of me being a legacy. My sister was one of the smartest person at my school all throughout her time. I now have to live up to her legacy, causing more pressure, depression, and anxiety.

"Yes ma'am. I remember"

"Just" she lets out a sigh "Just go to lunch"

"Yes ma'am" I exit that dreadful class into the empty hallway. When I enter the lunch room it startles me at how loud it is. I walk until I see my table with all my friends.

I smile ear to ear as I walk over, Ariana notices and decides to yell "MY G LOOKIN THIQQ!" MY smile falls as everybody turns to look at me and our table.

Hazel notices how uncomfortable I am and stands up on the table and yells "EVERYBODY GO BACK TO THEIR BUSINESS! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!"

As I sit down I yell to Ariana "FRIG YOU!"(a/n I do cuss I just say frig a lot so start getting used to it :P) Everybody just laughs soon I join in. After we quiet down Bryant says "Ali(nick name), did Moree good you back again"

"Ughhh" I say as I roll my head back removing some of the tension in my neck "Yes, the legacy speech again" I say as I roll my eyes.

"I totally understand!" Lacy squeaked out. "She always gives me that speech." Lacy was the only other one of my friends that was a legacy. Her brother practically ruled this school.

"How's you and Kyle?"Hazel asks with an amused smirk on her face.

"FrIg OfF" I squeak trying to cover my red cheeks.