NIGHT GATHERS

THE NIGHTS WATCH AND THE FREE FOLK have been enemies for centuries

THE NIGHTS WATCH AND THE FREE FOLK have been enemies for centuries. Now, with the Night King and his armies on the march, the wildlings flew south under their king, Mance Rayder. Amaren Nightsbane is a spearwife and noted warrior among the clans of the Free Folk, serving as an advisor to Mance Rayder despite her youthful age.

Though Wildlings don't play politics, that doesn't mean they are free of secrets. And little does Amaren know that Mance has known of hers since the moment of her conception.

Her plan was fool proof. Well, not completely, and she knew this. She hated herself for even daring to betray those who had raised her. When Jon Snow comes along, he is the key to her escape. But there are other forces at work that continue to draw her closer to him, despite her struggle. The game of thrones doesn't stop at the Wall, if anything, it corrupts the Wildlings most of all. And they are going to feel the wrath of the throne.

WARNINGS!
this book contains mature content including violence, gore, sexual content, bestiality, death, cursing, abuse, torture, etc. do not continue, for the night is dark and full of terrors. you have been warned.