"She is mine"

"I'm Travis Valkrum." He said, kissing my hand while Aaron growled. I was not pleased.
    "Stick to the other girls, Casanova!" I say, kicking him in the stomach. "Aaron, let's go inside."
    "Bye Aaron! Cya later at home!" Aphmau called.
Travis was left wide eyes and whispered, "Fierce, sassy, and hot. That's so....... cute!" He walked away to his house.
*inside Y/n's house with Aaron*
"Aaron?" I said, while he arranged the living room he moved into here from the moving truck and I arranged the kitchen.
"Yeah, Y/n?" Aaron said, pausing his work and looking at me.
"Does Aphmau know about the Lycan Curse?" I asked him.
"N-no, why?" Aaron stuttered.
"Because you are a Lycan...." I trailed off getting my point.
   "Please! D-Don't tell anyone!" He said in worry.
   "Don't worry! I won't!" I say aloud then in my head, I continued, because I am one, too.
*time skip* *Aarons POV after Y/n and Aaron unpacked*
     "Well, it's late and I should get back to Aphmau." Aaron said, getting up and going to the door.
     "Okay! Bye, Little Bro!" I said as he closed the door. Did he blush?
*time skip to midnight*
      I laid in my bed looking at my ceiling, haunting by memories of the year when I was 15. I always was haunted by the same dream. I would be running in the forest when I come across a wolf pack in a cave. In that cave was woman, a cloaked man, and lots of wolves. They faded away and a cabin appeared. Aaron, Aphmau, the cloaked man, and I were in the cabin. Then I saw that I couldn't control my body and my eyes were green, like Aphmau's. I had bad cuts all over me. I wanted to scream so bad. Then I see Aaron fall off the cliff, I cried inside but I didn't on the outside. This is when I would wake up.
    I am still looking at the ceiling when I hear footsteps coming towards my bedroom. I bolted upright, slipped on jeans, red crop-top, my locket Aaron gave me when I was younger, white ankle socks, red converse, and left my hair down except for the front, I grabbed the front of my hair and bring it to the back and put it in a bun. The door opens and I see a shadowy figure. Next thing I know, its all black. Well, after I scream bloody murder. (hear my sarcasm, people in my head!)

*Aarons POV*

   I wake up to somebody screaming and see Aphmau woke up, too. I get a bad idea and get dressed really fast. After getting dressed, I run to Y/n's house to see the door wide open and I run to her bedroom and see that she's gone and I picture of the Lycan family was ripped in shreds. I see a note on her bed and read it.

   To who finds this letter,
          She is mine and I am getting revenge.
   -???

    Aph entered, looking worried. I handed her the note and she looked back at me.
    "We have to find her!"

A/n
OMI! This took so long to write. But I hope you like it.

Word counts 545

Published- 3/17/19
Time-11:00
Edited- 6/7/19