Chapter 3

Scarlett's p.o.v

I rubbed the sheets of my bed. Wow, they were so and silky? I could stay in here forever, I took a deep breath in, I could get used to this woodsy smell... wait, silky sheets? Woodsy smell? Where the hell was I? I felt an arm pull me closer to them and the stranger snuggled close to me. What happened last night?

I couldn't stay there any longer, I had to find out where I was and who was behind me. I tried to slip away quietly. I ended up with an 'umph' on the floor.

"Scar, come back to bed" I froze... no, it couldn't be. I looked down at my body, I still had my clothes on, okay good sign, nothing happened. Nothing would ever happen, at least not with Blake. I wasn't a trophy, and Blake would most likely brag to all his buddies he's had every single girl.

I finally had the guts to turn around, he seemed so peaceful. The pillow covered half his face, but he was still very handsome.  I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. He was perfect, his big strong arms around the pillow, I could see the muscles in his back relaxed.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer?" I shut my mouth and turned around. I could not let him see, the reaction I had towards him. I bit my lip, Oh my god! I need to find Chloe. I need to go home. I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair quickly and put on my shoes.

"Your friend is downstairs in the couch, I told her to come up with you but she didn't, so I decided to join you" he said with a smug look on his face.

"What?" Why was he so smug about everything.

"I can finally say I slept with Scarlett Johnson" my eyes bulged and I started chocking on my saliva. He chuckled whilst I tried to breathe.

"You are definitely not saying anything to anyone, Got it!" I said as I stared him down. He started pouting and said, "Ouch Scar, why are you hurting my feelings?" I rolled my eyes at this obnoxious boy.

"Seriously though Blake, don't say anything" he got serious and sat up. "I wouldn't say it, even if you payed me" Ouch. I bit my lip and turned around.  "I'm not one of your one night stands" I huffed.

"I know you're not, your 'hard to get'" I could almost feel him mocking me.

"I am hard to get, and you know why? Because I don't settle for less, I deserve better" he got up quickly from the bed and stared me down.

"You think you can do better than me?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

I stood straight and did not take my eyes off him. I then looked him up and down and said, "Yeah, I can defin-" I didn't even finish the sentence before I felt the force of his lips on mine. Instinctively my hands were on his hair and he pulled my up, I quickly wrapped my legs around him. He was intoxicating. I just couldn't get enough.

Wait what the hell am I doing? I quickly pushed him away, both of us breathing heavily not saying a word. I stared at his beautiful eyes, I could get lost in them... but before anything could happen, I got out of his room. I shut the door behind me and rested against it. What was it about Blake? There was something there, wasn't there? Was it just me? Was I going insane? It couldn't just be me. As much as he wanted me to hate him... I couldn't.

I shook my head and started walking the long hallway. At the same time, I couldn't exactly be with him. What did I even want?

'Him' my inner voice whispered. And as much as that was true, I would never fall for a boy like that, I couldn't.... I shouldn't.

"Oh my goodness Scar, where have you been? Your phone has been beeping nonstop" I grabbed my phone and checked it. Never has my heart dropped so low so quickly. I had about a hundred missed call and text from my mother.