Love

(1) Real men don't love the most beautiful girl in the world, they love the girl who can make their world most beautiful.

(2) kisses are like tears, the only real one are the one you can't hold back. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

(3). A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

(4). A life without you is like the sky without the sun.

(5). All that you are is all that I'll ever need.

(6). Before I met you I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

(7). The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time, when you've really wanted to kiss them for a long time.

(8). Together with you is my favorite place to be.

(9). Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for.

(10). Stolen kisses are always the sweetest.

(11). The space between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

(12). When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you, when I first talked to you I was afraid to like you, when I first like you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kiss you I was afraid to love you, now I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

(13). Love is the strongest force in the entire universe. To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.

(14). Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

(15). Feelings are like waves we can't stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf.

(16). “you're the one I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with the cute things I wish could happen”.

(17). I know I'm not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I'll be forever in your heart.

(18). You can be surrounded by a crowd but still feel lonely as heck.

(19). Why does fate give you good things when all it plans from the start is how to take it away.

(20). Love have the power to break you even if you're the strongest person in the world.

(21). True love always come with lots of difficulties and tears.

(22). Does love at first sight exists.

(23). First love is a beautiful experience even if it's not for you.

(24). It hurts when people you love the most don't understand you.

(25). When you fall in love, you also invite the fear of losing them.

(26). Insecurity is like a painful slap on your confidence.

(27). Love can come from anywhere.

(28). No promises are better than some false promises.

(29). Don't cry because something good is over, smile because it happened.

(30). Falling for someone is easy but the other way round is difficult.

(31). Sometimes it's better not to keep expectations.

(32). Is it wrong to want something that's not good for you.

(33). Hearts have a very close relationship with hormones.

(34). Bad boy are attractive but they are dangerous as well.

(35). The hottest thing about a guy is when he makes your heart skip a beat.

(36). Word can be deceiving but sometimes eyes can give away.

(37). A lie can be good. A lie can be bad. What matters is how you take it.

(38). Situation makes you who you are.

(39). Sometimes a blank mind is all we need.

(40). There are certain truths that are worse than a bucketful of ice water thrown on you.

(41). If you're scared of something, admit it there’s nothing wrong in that.

  {Note}: Thank you I hope you enjoy it.