Bell Test Part One

Ryo- So Sasuke is my mate this will be fun.

Sasuke- How did I get into this

I have to avenge my clan.

Ryo- Well so do I.

Me- yes you both have to avenge your separate clans but you never

know you might be wanting to defeat the same certain someone

but I'm not going to tell you.

Ryo & Sasuke- What do you mean?

Me- Oh nothing you'll have to wait and see.

Ryo- But how are we suppose to revive our

clans if we're both boys.

Me- Top secret information. But here's

a hint it has something to do with you Ryo.

Naruto- Lexystar1992 does not own me or any other original charterers

The Bell Test

Ryo

I woke at four o'clock and ate even though dad told me not too.

I decided I would do the summoning retrial to get my wolf partners.

I took out my summoning scroll from my backpack and laid it down on the ground and did the proper hand signs then drew blood from all five fingers on one hand and slammed that hand down on the scroll a couple minutes later two wolves popped up one was white and blue and the other one was red and white.

"Hello my name is Bluemist." said the white wolf

"And my name is Rage said the red wolf.

"Hello I'm Ryo it's nice to meet you." After the introductions we worked on some new jutsu at six we headed to the training ground and waited. At seven Kakashi Sensei came.

"Your late." Sakura and Naruto said together.

Sasuke

I just watch Ryo until the Sensei came. I was still trying to figure out what he meant when he said I was his mate. Sure I felt drawn to him but I didn't understand why.

I saw that he now had two wolves with him but I didn't know why nor did I know why I was jealous of them.

When I heard Naruto and Sakura tell Sensei that he was late I knew it was time for the test to begin.

Kakashi

"I'm sorry a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way around."

"Yeah right" I heard Sakura say.

"Lets begin the bell test you have to get a bell by lunchtime. If you don't get one you get tied to one of these three stumps and get to watch me eat my lunch in front of you. Here I have three bells.

"And Time start" I said and everyone scattered I tied the bells and waited I chuckled seeing that Naruto had stayed here just as I had thought.

"Are you sure you want to go up against me by yourself "I asked

"Yes Sensei" Naruto said getting into a fighting stance.

"Okay if you're sure when you're ready come at me with the will to kill"I got into a fighting stance pulling out a Kunai.