My Parents, The Toxic Couple (My True Life story)

September 2, 2012                                                                                                                                                      Last night                                                                                                                                                                      11:35 p.m.

"Mom dad has been drinking. He cursed me out, he called me "bitch" a couple times and he said he was going to "Fuck me up". I truly don't feel safe." I said on the phone with my mother

"Okay. has he been drinking a lot.?"

"Yes, very mush so."

"Alright sweetie I am on my way." My mom said

I gave my Uncle Jimmy his phone back and I went back in the house.My mom told me earlier to make her a plate of ribs for her. I did. I decided to sit around and think. But all my thoughts came to one conclusion. "What if he beats her ass.?!  Should I take a knife.?! Scissors.?! No, he changed." We all like to think that "people change".

When she finally  pulled up. I brought her plat of ribs and my fathers drunken ass says to me, "Go sit in the back seat, I need to talk to you're mother."

"No.! I want to sit in the passenger seat. I think you did enough for tonight. What you need to do is stop drinking, and go to sleep." I said oppening the passenger door. But, he sat in. My father was breathing all hard. And, you can smell the liquor on his breath. My mom did.

"Now Ronnie you can't tell me you havn't been drinking I can smell the alcohol on your breath." My mother said.

"I- I did start drinking after we got on the phone. And, Emon stop manipulating me.!! Okay.!!? " My dad said clearly intoxicated.

"How do I manipulate you.? Please tell." I said looking at hime like he was crazy

"I don't have to explain shit to your little ass.! You are under fucking aged and I don't give a fuck you little bitch you know what you do to manipulate me.!"

"See, that's what she told me. You were cursing her out." My mom said very calm

BAM.!

Out of the fucking blue he started punching my mother and choking he,r and biting her.

"I'm tired of you Bitch.!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as he was beating her. I guess my family heared that because they came out the houses and started to help my mother. We finally got them off but I whispered to my little 8 year old brother. "Noodle, go get a knife." He did as I requested.

My cousin's had my father pulled back. But I felt the need to say to him.

"Stupid bitch go rot in hell.!!!! I hope you die tonight you old ass loose pussy having hoe.!" I yelled that. But, my father came unloose and started charging towards me. He ran and grabbed my hair and started punching me. He fights like a bitch. I kicked him in his balls and ran. My FATHER IS VERY OVER-WEIGHT so he couldnt catch up. But my brother came out with the  knife. Ready to kill, and destroy my little brother wanted blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is true this really happened last night.

I will finish later but my mom just got back from the ER so I gtg.

Please Vote show awearness for domestic violence.

Message me dad on facebook and tell him how much of an asshole his is. Ronald Coppage Sr.