This email.....

These are actual pictures of my mother after the fight.

thank you for reading and understanding my pain, but this is about it.

My mom didn't give the full "what had happened was" but she sum-ed it up.

View slide show (10)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: gabrielle henley

Date: Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Subject: Silent no more...my domestic violence is REAL!

To: Terry Williams <terryroadking1@yahoo.com>, Denise DeeDee Williams-Barker <denise6782@sbcglobal.net>, Kimberly Blocker-Barron <kbabyface1968@aol.com>, LaShaun Blocker Baker <lashaunbaker@gmail.com>, Johanna McCormick <johannamccormick12@yahoo.com>, Lyle Harper <patriots@americanpatriotics.com>

Sunday night I went to go pick up Ryan & little Ronnie from a family barbecue they were at w/ their dad b/c Ryan called & said that she didn't feel safe. When I got there, Ronnie put the kids in the back seat, got in the passenger front seat, locked the doors and within seconds began punching and biting me like a savage beast! He put both hands around head and pressed his thumbs in my eye sockets, no doubt, he was trying to KILL ME! I could not get out b/c I still had on my seat belt. Once his family got the kids out and unbuckled me he then punched Ryan (his daughter) in the face twice! He chased me and caught me by my hair & it kept going. I got away. He got in his neice's car & tried to run me down. Ryan called the police & his punk-ass cousin drove him away. They rushed me to the hospital for emergency plastic surgery, b/c he tried to bite my nose OFF! Even the devil can quote the bible!!

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THESE PEOPLE.!!!!!!

I REPEAT DON'T EMAIL THESE PEOPLE.!!!!!

*******************************************************************