lifes hard either way!

Princeton: she can't be all you have left you have your mom and family...

Rayray: no.......no I don't I don't have anyone ok if you think your lives are hell well change shoes with me for a week and see how it is to.not uave anyone there

Jailyn: ray we don't have anyone here for us either we only have each other and you guys that's it

Rayray: no! You don't get it ur house gets paid off for you I have to work and work to.get what I want! Your life comes.easy!

Jailyn: my life doesn't come easy! Let me just tell you that ok so don't set here and act like im that rich kid that get life thrown at them!! And if that is how you feel then you have a rude awaking!

Princeton: jailyn!

Jailyn: no he think life is easy well that's not right ok its not and out of all people you should kno that both of you

Rayray: jailyn your life is way better than mines!

Jailyn: really it is tell me how ray tell me!!

Rayray: my parents up and left me and r kno where to be found my family don't care for me ok I live on my own you have people there for you I don't you had a mom and dad!!!

Jailyn: that's all I mean I feel bad but really?

Rayray: jailyn! my life is ruffer than yours and you kno it!

Jailyn: oh it is rayray? I GOT BEAT AND RAPED BY MY DAD AND MY MOM SAT THERE AND WATCHED ME CRY FOR HELP AND DID NOTHING BUT LAUGH AND SMILE!!!!! I HAVE DREAMS OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME AS A KID!!!

*Jailyn starts to cry*

Princeton: jailyn come on lets go

Jailyn: *pulls away from Princeton* no! So ray are you happy now you kno my life do you thinl your life is ruffer than mines huh?

Rayray: jailyn I.....I didn't (gco)

Jailyn: NO YOU DIDNT KNO BUT YOU CAME AT ME LIKE YOU KNEW MY BACKGROUND OF MY CHILDHOOD........why?

Princeton: jailyn lets go!

Rayray: I....I....I.....im sorry your life is wroser than mines I shouldn't have came at you like that

Jailyn: do you think I don't kno that you just (gco)

Princeton: rayray and Jailyn shut up ok you both live a hard life who doesn't its just we have more problems than others so what but look how you two have grown up to me you two are doing a good job of being a lone with out your mom's and dad's so this figjt stops here!!!!

Jailyn wakes out the gym

Rayray just stands there shocked

Princeton just walks out the gym

We'll jailyn ever forgive rayray for say that stuff to her or we'll she just never talk to him again.??