Chapter 1- How it started

My final year of middle school, I was always a shy and quiet girl. I always have been all my life and I enjoyed it, It was a few weeks until I graduated from here.

I was the late transfer student from last year, my family and I moved from Busan to here, This weekend coming we were going back to Busan to see my grandparents as it has been a while since we last saw them. I heard the final bell ring and everyone dashed out of the classroom while I took my time collecting my things.

I walked to the front gate where I saw my brother and his 6 friends standing, each of them laughing. I didn't want to get involved so I walked past them but it didn't take long for me to be pulled back " Hey, Where do you think you're going " I turned to fact Jimin and smacked his hand off my shoulder. " Jimin, Come on you have standards. Leave her alone and find a cute bird" I darted my eye's towards the person who said it " She's my sister tae " and everyone seemed to gasp " So, Your the fat pig we heard about?" my eye widen "Rose don't listen to them". Why was I shocked was the question, I knew Jimin made fun of my weight and how I was but I didn't think he would talk about me like that to his friends, Is he really that ashamed of me.

" JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL MAN " Jimin Shouted, " I'll be going now," I said quietly before bowing and running down the street. I never knew my family was so ashamed of me, this thought kept running through my head while I was walking to the point I found myself at a park. I sat down at a bench and watched the sky melt into a variety of different colours, I heard someone walking up to the bench but I didn't want to turn around and see who it was. I just sat and watched the sky, " You shouldn't have run away like that, Mum would kill me if you get lost" I sighed " Why do you care? You're the precious child" I managed to spit out and Jimin just laughed " You got some balls Rose but anyway let's get home before mom has both of our heads" I nodded in agreement before picking up my bag. It didn't take long for us to get home, I instantly walked into my room before changing out of my uniform and putting on sweatpants and a large hoodie.

I walked into the living room to see my dad working on his laptop, I kissed him on the cheek " Hi Dad ", before sitting on the sofa and flicked through my phone " Dad, what time we are leaving tomorrow? " He looked at me before closing his laptop " Early so both of you to bed Early tonight " We both nodded in agreement.  I could hear plates being placed on the table but I stayed put, " Jimin and Rose come to eat " I shoved my phone in my pocket and sat at the table.

I just looked at my parents and Jimin, when Jimin looked back " What you staring at ugly ", I sighed more of his hurtful words. I couldn't eat I just stopped feeling hungry " Jimin Don't be mean to your sister " but Jimin just shrugged off dad's words. I left the table which left my parents speechless " Rose aren't you going to eat" "Sorry mom, I know how hard you worked to make this but I'm just not hungry ". I walked to my room before grabbing my towel and heading into my bathroom to take a long shower, I just stayed there for a good 30 minutes before getting out, I quickly got dressed again before flopping onto my bed. Looking the time " 7pm, Guess I have some time to play some games " I rolled off my bed and turned on my desktop, I loaded up overwatch when I heard a knock at my door " Come in ". Jimin came in and flopped on my bed " What do you want Jimin "Jeez Rose would it kill you to call me Oppa for once " I turned around in my chair " Yes" before turning back around to my Game. He left in a huff and I played overwatch for a few hours, I saw the time "11pm, I should sleep " but before I did I checked to see if I had everything packed. 

before I knew it, it was morning and we were on our way to the airport. We soon found our flight and was on the way to Busan, it wasn't a long flight but apparently, it was cheaper to go in the morning then later. I listened to music the whole flight while Jimin was sound asleep, I had to take funny pictures and videos of him while he was asleep.