nine;

"Can we get some cookies?" Jeongin asks.

"Sure Innie," Woojin says, pushing the cart around. "Get whatever snacks you want,"

"Thank you hyung!"

The duo we're at the supermarket getting snacks for the movie night all six boys planned to have tonight.

"What type of cookies do you want?" Woojin asks as they reach the aisle with cookies.

"Chocolate chip," Jeongin says, bouncing over and pulling a thing of cookies of the shelf.

"Can you grab some peanut butter ones? And red velvet ones?" Woojin asks. "Chan and Seungmin have been bugging me all week about getting them cookies,"

Jeongin nods before pulling two more things of cookies off the shelf. He places them carefully into the cart.

"Do we still have popcorn at home?" Woojin asks, pushing the cart further down the aisle. "No, Hyunjinnie hyung and I finished the last bag the other day," Jeongin says, grabbing a box of popcorn that was nearby. "Do we need anything else?"

"I'll grab some bottles of water and then I think we'll be done," Woojin says, exiting the aisle with Jeongin right by his side.

They picked up a large pack of bottle water and checked out, carrying the snacks and drinks back to their home which was nearby.

They open the door to their home and stop, confused at the sight in front of them.

Seungmin was confused and stuck on the ceiling while Hyunjin was laughing at him from below. Mingo was hurriedly reading through one of his spell books.

"What happened?" Jeongin asks as Woojin goes to set the food and drinks in the kitchen, quickly returning.

"Seungmin was messing around with his magic and did that accidently," Minho says. "I don't even know how he did it and he can't remember the spell he used,"

Jeongin thinks for a moment before realizing something.

"Isn't that the spell we were talking about the other day hyung?" Jeongin asks, looking up at Seungmin.

"Which one?" Seungmin asks, confused since they talk about spells often, Jeongin being fascinated by the witches magic.

"A couple of nights ago when we were hanging out in my room- the anti gravity one I think?" Jeongin asks, "It was in the weird dark blue book,"

"Oh yeah! That's the one," Seungmin says.

"Weird dark blue book?" Minho mumbles. "I don't have any dark blue spell books,"

"It was one Seungminnie hyung and I found out in town. We got it as a joke because we didn't think any of the spells would actually work," Jeongin says, giggling. "I guess we were wrong,"

"Do you know where the book is? It should have a reversal spell," Minho says.

"Mhm, I'll go grab it," Jeongin walks away from the scene and to his shared room. He bends down and picks up the dark blue book from under his bed.

The youngest skips back into the living room with the book in his hands as Minho is lecturing Seungmin about trying new spells without knowing anything about them first.

Jeongin hands the book to Minho who opens it and searches for the spell.

It only takes him a few seconds to find it and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Y'all were right when you said this spell book was weird," Mingo says. "I've never seen one like this,"

"That's why I thought it was fake!" Seungmin says from the ceiling. "And can you hurry up? My body is starting to go numb,"

"Yeah, hold on," Minho says, scanning the page before mumbling something under his breath.

All of a sudden, Seungmin comes flying back down onto the couch with an oomf.

Hyunjin quickly goes to his side, helping him up.

"You good?" Hyunjin asks.

"Mm, yeah," Seungmin groans. "just a little dizzy,"

"Can you go get him some water, baby?" Minho asks, turning to face Jeongin before lifting his arm to Seungmin's forehead, checking his temperature.

"Ah yeah," Jeongin says with a slight blush on his cheeks from the pet name. He walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass of water, quickly filling it up with cool water.

He makes his way back into the living room, watching Hyunjin as he checks the younger for any injuries as Minho continues to check Seungmin's temperature.

Jeongin shuffles up to Seungmin and who gratefully takes the glass of water, smiling at the younger before beginning to gulp down the cold liquid.

Jeongin looks around the room, noticing that Woojin is gone. He never knew when Woojin left and now that he thinks about it, he has no idea where Chan is either.

"Where's Chan hyung?" Jeongin asks.

"At Binnie hyung's place," Hyunjin says.

"Why doesn't Changbin hyung ever come here to work? Doesn't Chan hyung have a recording studio here?" Jeongin asks.

"You know we don't normally let people other than the six of us come here," Minho says. "You were an exception. I know we all trust Bin but we  also know he's human and we don't know how he'd react to us if he found out we weren't human,"

"Ah, that makes sense," Jeongin says, joining the boys on the couch. "How did Chan hyung react when he found out?"

"He found out by accident but he reacted pretty well," Seungmin says and Hyunjin's ears begin turning a rosy color.

"The five of us were at the lake, which was a bad thing to begin with," Minho says, shaking his head but smiling as he recalls the memory. "Hyunjin got a little too excited and shifted into a merman-like creature. Chan hyung was very confused to say the least,"

"I thought Chan hyung moved here before Hyunjin hyung," Jeongin says, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

"Yeah, coincidentally the same day Chan found out was the same day we met Jinnie," Minho says, ruffling Hyunjin's hair.

"That's wild," Jeongin says.

"Wild indeed," Minho says back, pulling the youngest in for a hug.

The rest of the day as they waited for the two other boys to get home they laid in the living room, watched movies and cuddled.