Why me??

As I started to open my eyes it became more darker and darker.

Light which was coming in the room was the light of the moon. I was laying down on the cold floor which was turned warm by my bodies heat.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't have courage to see who was it or what will he/she do to me. I didn't remember how I came here. So I decided to close my eyes.

The door opened with a loud bang. It was so surprising that I didn't know when I opened my eyes and stared towards the door.

It was......  Tae

After seeing him I remembered every thing that happened and tae was the one to kidnap me.

Tae:"hey jagi, how are you feeling?? "

Me:"tae let me go. What have I ever done to the you."

Tae:" didn't you believed my brother that tae is dead and I am not tae."

     A smirk was in his face while he was speaking.

Me:"if he is dead then who are you?  His duplicate.... "

Tae:"what do you mean duplicate. I am not duplicate, its just that I am not taehyung. "

Me:" whatever....  But just leave me"

Tae:" not so easily baby girl.....  You have to make me happy then you can leave"

Me:".......... "

Tae:" okay, so I would come straight to the point. I want your body.."

Me:" never ever,  not even in your dreams"

Tae:" you are getting me wrong baby girl I didn't mean that. I want your soul... Sprit that is inside your body hiding from me"

Me:"just say it directly that you want to kill me. "

Tae:" if I would kill you then you would die jagi and I don't want you to die. I only want your soul. "

Me:" are you a ghost or 😦 what? "

Tae:" I am not a ghost. I am.. "

Just then something took his attention. He stood up from the floor towards the window and opened it completely.

He started to move his hands like he was controlling something. It was then that I had a chance to run away but how. He could easily stop me but I can't give up until and unless I have hope to run away.

As soon as I stood up I saw something coming from the door towards me. At first I thought that it could be a member of his gang but I then realized that I was totally in a hell.

The thing that was coming towards me wasn't even a human. He was flying.

I panicked and I grabbed tae by his hand and stared to yell and ask tae to save me.

He was looking at me smirking as if he was enjoying that I was scared to death.

He turned towards the thing and said

Tae:"you shouldn't scare your childhood friend. She is such a good girl"

I was confused at what was happening.
Tae turned towards me and spoke

Tae:" meet your one and only friend Kim taehyung. "

I saw  his face then and it was really tae whose face was covered in blood.

Me:" t.. Tae, is it really you.. "

Fake tae:" now do you remember who am I."