Y

"She has been suffering from head trauma for nearly two and a half years now! I'm surprised that she hadn't told you guys

"She has been suffering from head trauma for nearly two and a half years now! I'm surprised that she hadn't told you guys."

"Jin! Please save my sister! I beg you. Please!"

"I'll try my best."

--

"Jungkook! Go to the Hanuel Hospital! Y/n is admitted!"

"What happened to her, Hoseok?"

"I don't know but I heard from Jimin that she fainted after breaking up with him."

"Break up?!"

--

"Can I know which room is Ms. Kim y/n is in?"

"Room 63."

"Thank you!"

--

"What are you doing here?! Aren't you the reason she is in the hospital bed now! This is all because of you. Your break up caused her stress which lead to her head trauma."

"I'm sorry and I regret it Tae. I want to meet her please!"

"Don't call me Tae, our friendship was cut off the day you hurt y/n."

"Taehyung please. Can I see her one last time? Please!"

"Okay....."

--

"I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was made to believe that you cheated on me and I didn't know what I was thinking at that time.

"I know I was an asshole and I can only say sorry million times! I'm sorry y/n. Give me one chance and we can start it new. Please just one chance!"

Jungkook cried holding onto y/n's hand who was sleeping lifelessly on the hospital bed. Her healthy, fresh face looked very pale. Her dark pink lips had dried and her long eyelashes kissed her cheeks making her look beautiful even in her disastrous state.

"I love you Kim y/n."

Y/n's hand which was in between Jungkook's started to move and he looked upto see her opening her eyes. The doctors came running in with Taehyung following. Y/n was struggling to tell something and finally she managed to get it before falling back on the bed, dead and gone. Forever.

The words she muttered were the cruelest than her death.

"I love you too Jungkook!"

Jungkook wailed holding her hand and muttering "I'm sorry" thousands of times until Taehyung pulled him away.

"She is gone Tae! She left me while she said she loves me! She can't leave me Tae! She can't! She can't leave us!"

Jungkook cried in Taehyung's arms while Jin tried to check if there was any remaining pulse but all in vain for she was truly dead.

"Before she left she heard some beautiful words for her to die happily and I know that she is in a better place now. This is fate Jungkook! When life gives you lemons take use of it."

Taehyung said and disappeared out of Junglook's way. While Jungkook looked at the moon muttering

"I'M SORRY Y/N!"