Invite

I hope you are enjoying this new book, I'm sorry I havnt updated. I've been REALLY busy with school starting... Enjoy 😊😉❤️

<><><><><><><><><>

"Wow lucky!!! wish I was you!!" she says back, I don't answer.

"Don't let the hate get to you Reece, I love you and you know it" Hayes kisses my forehead and heads downstairs

-------------------------------

I smile and jump around crazy basically holding back screams. I start to hyperventilate, then I think about everything that's going on and I start crying.

I cover my mouth with my hand and pant, my eyes red. I'm sitting on the floor with my knees up to my chest.

'Can believe this is happening' I think to myself, I hear someone coming so I run to the bathroom.

"Reece?" Hayes asks as I close the door "um yah?" I ask back. "Oh um, I need to ask you something but I will ask you later. Ok?" he says "yep" I reply.

I wash my face with cold water, redo my makeup and brush my teeth. I head downstairs and see Hayes start walking down the stairs to the basement.

"Hayes!" I he turns around and waves his hand indicating me to come over to him. I kind of jog over but shuffle my feet.

We head downstairs, hand in hand. Once we get downstairs I sit on the couch with him.

"You were gonna ask me something?" I say moving in closer. Hoping he will ask me out.

"Well I was texting Matt, and Nash, and Cam and all them in a huge group chat and I asked them..... if you could come to an event tonight, so um would you like to come to the event with me?" he asks as I spring up jumping like a 5 year old on a sugar high.

"YES YES YES!!!!" I scream jumping into his arms. "I can't wait to meet your fans.... but they hate me, I'm just another fan like them" I say sitting down making my chin hit my chest.

"What do you mean another fan like them?" he says sitting down next to me,

"Well I was a fangirl awhile back like before digi, and I thought to myself. Hayes is just a guy who a million girls like. yah he may be my one and only but to him I'm just another fan he will never notice" I reply.

"Well I love all my fans and try to notice all, it's just you clicked with me most. Reece I love you!!" he screams grabbing both my hands.

As he leans into kiss me, Chad walks in with a bowl of popcorn and two pops. "Here I rented this movie and made some popcorn for you guys. Enjoy" he says putting the popcorn on the ottoman and walking out.

He leans back 'Damn chad' I say to my self. Hayes grabs the movie, "hmm The Conjuring" has reacts turning the case for me to see the front.

I shake my head 'no' with my eyes wide and scared "HAH don't worry I'm hear" he kissed my hand and puts the movie into the DVD player.

He sits back down, I grab a blanket and put it over us. After 5 minutes I get tired, I put my feet up on the couch and lay my head down on this lap.

He plays with my hair, a jump scare comes. I jump and hit my face in the blanket.

"Hehe here let's pause it and get comfortable" he hits pause and I stand up and so does he.

He pushes the ottoman out of the way and takes the cushions off all 3 couches and puts them on the floor to make a big bed.

"Can I go get pillows from upstairs?" he asks me I shake my head 'no'.

He kisses my forhead and says "you're gonna be fine, I will run ok?" I nod and he runs up the stairs.

I stand there rapped up in my white flees blanket. My eyes bolting around the room at 100 mph.

Hayes runs back in, his eyes look deep into mine I can see from his expression he's asking if I'm ok. I nod again.

I'm to scared to speak, we finish the bed and he layed down. He opens his arms and I crawl into him. He's laying on his back. His arm around my should. I turn on my right side so my face is berried into his side ribs.

I hear screams and everything from the movie. I still jump even though I'm not watching but Hayes is calm.

I look up at him, he looks down at me. I peck his lips and nussle back into his ribs and giggle a little.

I guess I fell asleep cause the last thing I remember is Hayes lay down. Which was after our kiss.

<><><><><><><><><>

Hope you enjoyed 😊🙏