Coming back Chapter 1

(Btw your name is naokah and your 14 (nay-o-ka) and your last name is bailes and you are dene and your cabin is at great bear lake (search it) and you live in Norman wells (also search it) and your is July 17)

Hayes was your best friend since you were little. When he moved away your heart was shattered. You met new friends and you would FaceTime, and text him every once in a while.

One day hayes face timed you.

"Hey hey hey" you answered "hey hey hey" he responded in a girly voice. "Guess what" he asked "what" you said "I'm moving back to Norman Wells!!!" he yelled Your heart raced and you jumped up and down in excitement

"OH MY GOSH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WHEN ARE YOU COMING!!!??" You screamed. "4 days!!" he replied.

"I have to do my chores and stuff so I'll see you in 4 days!!!" You said "bye" he said "bye bye" you responded.

( 4 days later)

Your family and you came to the airport. You waited and waited until you felt strong arms wrap around your waist and tired around to see hayes. You never felt so happy before!!

" I missed you so much Naokah" he said " me too" you said. After you guys left and let them unpack you went to there house to see it.

Hayes also lived down town next to you. The guy who built your house also built hayes house too. They were both log houses with good insulation.

There house was about the same size of yours. you went inside and went up to hayes room. There were boxes everywhere that said HAYES STUFF on it. Your family invited there family over for dinner.