Chapter 1: Forgive Me

"Im sorry Miss, your son will not be receiving a quirk" The doctor had a solemn look on his face, and seemingly could not lift his head to face Inko.

"Please tell me you are mistaken... Maybe its just a really weak quirk!" Inko retorted, hoping that the doctor was mistaken.
Her son wanted nothing more than to be the number 1 hero, but how could he do that without a quirk...

"Mama what does the doctor mean?" Izukus emerald eyes bulged with fresh tears ready to erupt at any given moment. Inko couldn't bear to look at her son, she knew it would hurt him too much, and that she wouldn't be able to keep her own tears barricaded behind her eyes.

" Im sorry, this isn't a mistake, your son hasn't got and will never have a quirk" The doctor repeated his diagnosis, the words stung like fresh wounds.

Inko knew she would have to except that her son would forever be quirkless, she couldn't do anything about that, no one could. As they left Izuku squeezed his mothers hand, gazed up towards her and spoke with such confidence it could beat a lion
"Its ok mama i can still be number 1!"

2 months later

Izuku trekked home from school, with fresh bruises, cuts and burns covering his dainty body.

"Haha look at you, so useless, you piece of shit"
"Your just some quirkless junk, you'll never be needed"
"Do us all a favour an take a swan dive off a roof"

The words circulated in Izukus mind, they were right, he was useless, just some quirkless junk... Yet he still aimed to be number 1. He never told anyone his dream, at least not since he was told he would never develop a quirk. It hurt Izuku to know that he would forever be weaker than everyone else, just because he was unable to receive such a gift...

Izuku hadn't noticed he had made it home amd was walking up the stairs to his apartment until he heard his mother calling out to him.

"Izu... IZUKU WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" Her joyful face quickly dissolved into one of worry and distress.

"Errr... I-i-i tripped... Over a log and rolled down a hill!" Izuku managed to lie. It was only a small white lie, he knew it would hurt his mother too much if he told her that he was being bullied.

"Oh your so clumsy Izuku, hurry come inside I'll bandage you up quickly."

Izuku hurried inside, removing his shoes and bag he headed to the kitchen so his mother could dress his wounds. He didn't realise there were quite so many of them... Then his mother came across a burn mark!

" Izuku, how did you get burned? " Obvious worry crept onto Inkos face

"Me and kacchan were playing together when he accidentally released his quirk! He's still not very good at controlling it!" Izuku conducted another lie, it worried him how easily they strung together on his tounge, maybe he was lying too much...

"Ok just be careful next time dear" Inko smiled a happy smile, full of love and tenderness. Izuku returned the smile and apologised for causing such trouble, before long he was all bandaged up.

"Im just heading out to get the rest of the ingredients for dinner, I'll be back soon ,ok?"
"Ok mum!" Izuku answered happily, waving his mother goodbye as she departed down the metal stairs.

If only he knew that would be the last time he ever got to speak to his mother, he would of given her a big hug too...

Authors note:Yo dudes, we r back at it with torturing izuku and his family, aNyHoW I'll release the next part at some point. Also sorry for the profanity, but its fun! See ya SD out!