Chapter 2- First Day of School

(A/N SO, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ON THIS CHAPTER I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO PUT MY THOUGHTS ON PAPER I GUESS...OTHER THAN THAT ON WITH THE STORY)

It's been one week since we moved from Hattiesburg and not to mention the last week of Christmas break. Which means that tomorrow I will be starting school at Ridgeland High for the second semester as a ninth grader...YAY!!! (note my sarcasm)

I pick up my white Iphone that I just got for Christmas up off of my bed and type my password in. I skim through my notifications and check Instagram and Twitter...The usual.. I hear my Kayleigh singing, so I decided to go into her bedroom because honestly im bored. I get up in my favorite Victoria Secrets Pink sweatpants and t-shirt and walk to her room...

What i see has my grabbing my phone and video taping her..Kayleigh is jumping on her bed in sweats and a bra with her eyes shut tight and her fist as a microphone jamming to some Katy Perry when she hears me laughing she opens her eyes and they widen as they take in the phone in  my hand taping her.. She lunges for it, but i quickly get out of the way and run down stairs making sure on my way to save the video, ill deal with it later.. When i reach the bottom of the stairs i sigh out in relief thinking she has getting up but then out of no where she jumps on my back and we start rolling...

"GIVE ME THE PHONE, ASHLEE", she screams

"NEEEVVVEEERRR", I scream back

My mom walk in and we both freeze just waiting for the screaming.....

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON IN HERE", We both cringe back at the tone and start backing away

she looks at us like we are crazy and then out of no where she just starts laughing...Kayleigh looks at me the same time that I look at her with the same thought in our heads..'WTF is her problem' so we just start nervously laughing while backing away and then we take off upstairs completly forgetting what we were just fighting about.

(The next morning)

I woke up with the sun in my eyes from my open curtains and a frown on my face for what today brings the first day of school, well for me, kayleigh. and brandy anyways...Mom's already started her new job at Delta Tech..

I jump out of bed and head to kayleigh's room to see if she is awake and of coarse she isn't, but I knew that Brandy was already up beacuse she is running around downstairs trying to get Mom up..

"KAYLEIGH GET YOUR FAT BUT UP NOW", I scream now standing in the doorway of her room

"Ughhhhhh", she says "Get out of my room, Im getting up"

But I knew that a lie so I walked over to her bed and threw the covers back to see her just laying there in no attempt to get up.. Immediately she is up out of the bed because of the cold that just hit her..

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR", she screams

"no reason", I reply and then just like that I walk out of her room knowing that now she has no choice, but to get up...

I run to the bathroom before she gets there and grab my pink towel out of the cabinet...I hang it on the rack thats outside of the shower and turn the water on..

After my shower I go to my room to put on my clothes that are already picked out..

On my bed are a pair of pink skinny jeans and a black half shirt that says 'KISS ME PINK' on the front, along with my silver glitter converse with pink shoelaces tied into them..

I hurriedly put my clothes on and run downstairs to see that everyone is already ready and at the table in the kitchen eating breakfast...I sit down after grabbing the milk and quickly eat a bowl of cereal..

After already dropping off Brandy we are pulling up to the front of the school.. mom parks the car and gets out ready to head to the office.. I get out as well and gape and the gigantic school and start following mom into the school. We get out schedules and a guide shows me and Kayleigh around to our classes

I walk into first block and all eyes fall on me, I walk up to the teacher and tell him I'm new and he shows me to my seat for the rest of the year. I go sit down and let the class run by not paying attention at all...I do the same thing for the next two classes until I get to lunch.. I dont know where to go or who to sit with so I just got to the girl's bathroom until lunch is over...I get through the day and go to the car line where i see Kayleigh already getting in with mama..

I run over to them and jump in the car already ready to pass out

I wake up again and go through my same morning routine and find myself on my way to school again I get out and say goodbye to mom and go to Band which is the first class for B day since yesterday was A day.. Yes i know what you are thinking, but yes I have 4 classes on A-day and 4 classes on B day ...

Me and Kayleigh walk in to the cafeteria which is where band is today since they are doing something in the band hall..we have both already met the band director so we go and sit down at a table and band students immediatly walk up to us and start asking questions..

we introduce ourselves and I can already see all of these people becoming friends with me..

As the weeks go by I get more and more comfortable around everybody at this school including the teachers and administration...

Its been a month and a half now that we have been in this school and I look forward to Band every B day.. See back at my other school I was in band all through middle school and the first half of this year in high school so you could say I love it.. I play the flute and Im in Colorguard.. (A/N for those of you who don't know Colorguard is spinning flags in band so im in other terms a flag-girl)

One day after band practice Im walking down the sidewalk by the band hall where there are some band people and other boys playing football, not to mention I was on the phone then out of no where a ball comes flying towards me and thats when I saw him......

(A/N ThATS IT FOR RIGHT NOW BUT WHO DO YOU THINK I SAW AND WHAT IT MEANS TO THE ON GOING STORY COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS BYE

P.S. AND I'LL UPLOAD AS SOON AS I CAN)

BYE, LOVE