Chapter 7: Sleepover PT 2 (Finally)

Y/N's POV:

I'm in my room at 7:41 pm finishing my sketch drawing that I've been working on for the past 2 hours of singing and drawing. When I finished the drawing it was a masterpiece:

 When I finished the drawing it was a masterpiece:

(Yes I went on ibspaintx just to do this ^^)

Once I finished I got a text from Gumball. I wonder what's important for him to say?

"Hoi! You coming to the sleepover tonight?" Gumball texted. Oh shoot I forgot the sleepover! I ran to get my bag and pack clothes I rather get a shower there it's quicker. Then after I packed I texted Gumball.

"Yea I'm coming be right there!" I texted back.

After I got my stuff and my phone I went over to mom.

"Mom I'm ready to go to the sleepover!" I said so my mom could hear.

"Ok did you get a shower?" Mom asked.

"No but I'll take one over at there house." I said

"Ok have fun!" Mom said while kissing my forehead.

I walked to Gumball's house and I rang the door bell. When I rang the door bell I got greeted with a hug.

"Y/N!" Gumball said while squeezing me and I just well squeezed back while blushing.

"Ok so I'm gonna take a shower and come back down ok." I said.

"Ok got it!" Gumball said with a wink, I just blushed pink.

Once I got upstairs I was wondering which is the bathroom. But I took a guess on saying it was the door in front of me. But I was right and that was the first time I guess right. So I got in the shower and got my pjs out.

https://goo.gl/images/SwcVZD

It was a bunny and really cute but warm also! So I got in the shower and started singing a song called SOS by Elizaveta

(Credits to SynthMusic  for the song just one of my favorites)

Gumball's POV:

I went upstairs and started hearing some singing. I remember Y/N saying she was gonna take a shower so that must be her voice. It sounds so soft and amazing when she sings! That must be one of her hidden talents that she can sing so I kept on listening to hear her beautiful singing voice~ (oh god I'm cringing while typing this story😂) Once I heard the shower stopped I immediately ran to my bedroom to put on my pjs! I hope she didn't hear me tho.

Once I got ready for bed I walked out and saw Y/N at my door. I jumped with a squeak in my voice. She looked so cute in her nightgown. I wanted to touch it because it looked soft in her. But I was scared to ask.

"Do you want to touch my sleeve?" Y/N said. Ok how can everybody hear my thoughts?! First Darwin then Y/N. Oh who next?

"Y-yes..." I stuttered and blushed a deep red. Then Y/N pulled her arm out for me touch it. I looked back at her and then touched her sleeve. It felt like a cloud but it was soft at the same time. But then I suddenly purred and blushed pink in embarrassment. Y/N suddenly laughed cause I'm purring. And I'm still touching her sleeve but I didn't want to let it go.

"Your purring! It's so cute!" Y/N said while blushing then she just purred and we both started blushing then laughed for a minute. We went downstairs to meet Darwin watching TV then looked back at us with a smirk.

"What?" Me and Y/N said in unison. Then we looked down and saw our hands in each other's then blushed a lot, we let go of each other and walked to the couch to where Darwin is. (JEZZ there is a lot of blushing going on 😂😂)

Y/N's POV:

I am just sitting on the couch watching TV with Gumball and Darwin and then a question came upon them to me. I was scared on what one of them said which was.

"Y/N do u have any other talents instead of dancing?" Gumball asked. I was nervous because I don't want to say singing cause every time I said singing people will force me to sing. (My mom forces me to sing to her I still refuse to)

"I do but I don't really want to say it, it's really personal." I said shyly hoping they won't force me to say my talent.

"Oh ok it's fine we won't push you to say it." Gumball says. I just blushed a tint of pink.

"Wow, you guys are the first to not push me to say it." I said calmly.

"Wait people have pushed you just to say and do your talent!? That's crazy!" Gumball said having an angry expression. He is being very protected about me and my life. He is my hero~

"Yeah many people actually." I said almost about to cry. Gumball came over to me and give me comfort by hugging me. Darwin walked away, maybe wanting to give me and Gumball our own space.

"Hey don't cry everything is ok!" Gumball said while putting me in a tight hug. I hugged tighter than ever just so I'm safe. Once I let go of the hug. Gumball cupped my face to wipe a tear away and kissed my forehead. I blushed red. Then pulled in for another hug. Gumball hugged back.

——————

~later at night~

——————

Gumball's POV:

It's 9:35 pm and Y/N looks tired well...basically everyone including me. We all walked upstairs and we all figured out how Y/N is gonna sleep. Since Darwin sleeps in a fish bowl and Y/N can't breath. She can't sleep with Anais cause that would be weird. And there's me which...Y/N is sleeping with me. I'm so scared! Ok Gumball just calm down.

"Ok Darwin sleeps in water which I can't breath. Anais well it would have just been awkward. And that means I have to sleep with...Gumball." Y/N says while blushing a deep red and I did to with the same color. I turned off the lights me and Y/N couldn't see so we put our hands out then I tripped and accidentally fell on Y/N. I was blushing even more harder. Oh god this is embarrassing but, I also see that she is blushing to. Now this is extra awkward for the both of us. (OHHHH DRAMAAAA) I got up and picked Y/N up off the floor then we both went to bed while blushing madly. Welp. This night was loco. (Loco=Crazy 😂)

——————

~1 hour later in the night~

——————

Y/N's POV:

I am having a nightmare and I hate it so much! I hate clowns there are the worst! My dream was that a creepy clown was chasing me in the woods at night and I was scared for my life like can someone help me from this dream! But in reality I'm moving just a little and whimpering at the same time then, I felt a pair of warm arms around me. Its Gumball. He is protecting me from my dream then he kissed my head to make me feel better. I hope this cuddle won't end. I snuggled up in his warm chest to hear his heartbeat. He is so cute~!

——————

~Next Morning~

——————

Hey guys umm yea sorry for the late I couldn't make 8,9, and 10 over the weekend I was with family but I tried and got some of chap 7 in here so chap 8 will be tomorrow! It will kinda be late cause I am rehearsing for my play in April and I need to do it so I can get my parts!

(1306 Words)