4

A shadow swiftly and stealthily moved through the castle garden. It made its way to a lone balcony, careful not to make too much noise. Once it reached the top, it knocked on the glass door. Soon it was opened by a young woman. Her doe eyes widened even more when she saw tha shadow.

She was about to scream when the shadow put down it's hood. A young man. The woman realized that it was her secret lover. It made her forget about screaming and quickly she pulled her visitor inside, afterwards locking tha door and draping the curtains.

"What are you doing here?!" She whispered. The man just smiled at her, the light from the fire highlighting his dimples.

"Namjoon."

"I wanted to see you."

"What?! That's your reason? We just met up the other day at the town!"

"But I missed you..."

"It's only been 2 days."

"Are you mad?" The woman sighed and pecked Namjoon on the lips.

"I'm not mad... Just don't be so careless..."

"What do you mean? I was very careful when I sneaked in here."

"What if you get caught? Who knows what my father can do..." Her voice grew silent as she mentioned her father. Namjoon hugged the woman and sat them both down on her bed.

"I'm sorry, Jihyo..." She's right, who knows what her father can do to him. He might even kill Namjoon since he's a Kim. Yes, the Parks and the Kims have a feud between them even before the two was born. But as the two made eye contact, they experienced love at first sight and kept their relationship and rebellion a secret. They're too afraid to lose each other that fast.

"I wish we could stop this..." Namjoon said. Jihyo placed her head on the crook of his neck and closed her eyes.

"What can we do? We're so small compared to our fathers..." Namjoon turned his head and lifted Jihyo's chin up with his fingers. Their lips met, but neither of them moved. They poured out their feelings through that kiss and soon pulled away.

"I love you." Namjoon said as he stared right at his lover's eyes, Jihyo doing the same.

"I love you, too." Jihyo leaned in and their lips met once again. Their soft lip lock eventually turned into a passionate one. Jihyo straddled Namjoon, mewling and tightly grasping his hair as Namjoon ran his lips down the column of her neck.

The door that led to the hallway suddenly opened, making the couple stop their actions. Jihyo's eyes widened in fear and her heart dropped.

"What is this?" The man, Jihyo's father, said as he looked at the couple before narrowing his eyes at Namjoon.

"Why is the son of that filthy Kim in here?" He said darkly before his booming voice called the guards. Jihyo was the first to react when he stormed over the two, with all ner might, she tried to stop him.

"No no no please!! I beg you!! Please don—" She was suddenly thrown to the other side of room, knocking out her breath and pain coursing through her entire body.

"You're a bold one, aren't you? Just like your father." Jihyo's vision started to blurry and the last thing she saw was her father beating up Namjoon.