chapter 2

Person above is Maxwell Harris

Pov -Maxwell

When he said something my heart beated quickly against my chest. He has matured a lot since I last seen him. His eyes seemed to sparkle when seeing me.

"I thought that was you. You've got A lot mo-" I got yanked away from my conversation from one of my 'friends'.

"Don't talk to that little fag Maxwell!" he said

I flinch. I'm Fucking gay.

Cruncing was the sound of his face.

"Deven shut the hell up... I'm gay asshole so watch your pussy licking mouth" I said in shame of his action.

Everyone gasped.

Sid looked slightly happier.

"Your really gay!? I thought he was joking!?" Sid said. Then his brother walks in.

"What's going on...?" lake asked.

Sid walked up to him and said something.

Lake has a giant smirk and said, "wow... Your dream came true baby bro."

All of a sudden I feel a burning sensation on my face.

I grabed my burning cheak and glared at Fucking Deven!

"Your a fag too!?"

"You can't smoke me but... You can eat me." I said with a wink," but than again who would want you to eat them." I chuckled.

Sid just stared at Deven in anger, then shoved his hands in his pocket quickly. He pulled out a small knife. No one but me seamed to notice.

"Shut up you giant on steroids." Sid went jumping at him stabbing him in the sholder.

Deven let out a shreak.

The knife didn't go in his arm far but just enough to hurt a little.

God Deven is a little wimp.

The principal came out to see what was going on.

When the principal noticed Deven's arm she looked panicked.

"Why is your arm bleeding!?" she freaked out.

"T-that little bastered stabbed me!" Deven said in pear fear pointing at sid.

Sid just smiled and waved at the principal," he hit Maxwell in the face." he said with a shrug.

"THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO STAB HIM" she yelled in fear," DROP THE KNIFE AND IN THE OFFICE NOW!"

"Ok," he walked over and handed Lake his knife the walked in the office.