1. a changed life style......

N A N D I N I

Beep .....beep......

The alarm on the side table was continuously ringing making it impossible for me to sleep...oh god...i am not even in a condition to move a limb after a  midnight tiring surgery.....to get away from the sound i turned to the other side and hid my face deep into pillow and slowly drifted into a deep slumber......five minutes into the slumber i woke up with a jolt as i remembered that today i have to attend the PTM of my jaans....aiyappa how can i forget.....shit....knowing that i have less time i quickly dashed into the bathroom to take the quickest shower of my life....after the shower i quickly put on my formal clothes ......since i was not a fan of makeup......i just applied my regular kajal and lip gloss to complete my look....satisfied by my appearance i quickly made a dash to my mini monsters room being fully aware that they are still asleep......

satisfied by my appearance i quickly made a dash to my mini monsters room being fully aware that they are still asleep

                                                   nandini's attire

And i was right....the moment i entered the room i went fully aww on the sight infront my eyes.....my two baby monsters were in deep sleep cuddling to each other and sleeping with their mouth open just like him....how i wish even you were here....

shooing away my thoughts i stopped my admiring session as i have to do the most difficult task on earth

shooing away my thoughts i stopped my admiring session as i have to do the most difficult task on earth.....waking up my baby monsters....and trust me it is damn difficult...these little munchkins throw hundreads of tantrums to get up.....i quietly went and sat beside them and slowly carrased their hair.....feeling my touch they slowly started snuggling closer..i smiled widely at them and softly spoke " manu....namu....babies wakey wakey time....."

" mumma....aur sona hai " naman spoke keeping his head in my lap and snuggling into my tummy...." par baby aap ko school bhi tho jana hai na...." i spoke nudging him to wake up......but he just hummed in response..naman was always a light sleeper just like me.....while manan was a heavy sleeper just like manik.....but today it looks like even naman doesn't want to get up as my babies hate PTM....

sighing at them i decided to use my trump card...." achha tho its fine if you don't want to get up.....maine jo cheese cake tum dono keliye banaya hai....vo main abeer ko de doongi....." as soon as i completed my sentence my both jaan's eyes shot open and they rushed to take a bath....chuckling at their possessiveness i moved to their cupboard to takeout their clothes....after setting their bed i went downstairs only to find navya yelling her lungs out....she was red with anger...ye matarani phir se tandav ke mode pe aa gayi....