The Story Of A Wolf

"If I were to tell you my story would you believe me that it's true? or would you think it to be a fairy tale something entirely made up of fiction to it's deepest darkest places would you just laugh and walk away and leave it to be forgot, or would you listen?"

"So Ookami when can we come to your house dude? You can't be busy every day twenty-four hours can you?" "Umm... Ahh sorry guy's...I have... Tae Kwon Do today" or at least that's easier to say then you can't come over because I live in a forest " dude you got to let us come over sometime we're starting to think you don't want us to come over" you would be right with that guess..."well I'll see you guys later then bye!" hurry I can't keep it up much longer nearly there come on legs "hi Ookami what's up? Why are you running towards the forest?" "I really have to go youmie can we chat later please" "oh common Ookami I'm just saying hi" "yer cool... hi now bye!" sheesh that girl. here we are finally whew i really couldn't stay looking human for much longer then humans really are interesting but being a wolf's much easier I really wish I could tell them but what would I say hi guy's I just happen to be a wolf that can turn into a human and has been living among you for two months now... yer I don't think so while I'm at it what else do i tell them I'm not really 14 I'm actuary a 2 year old wolf that was abandoned and has no memory of his past... who's all alone... "are you lost little puppy?" oh no.. Please no not again.. "Come here boy" wait YOUMIE! What ahh no don't pat me what do I do I can't bite her.. "grrrr" hmm.. How was that "its ok boy" oh man let go youmie if you don't stop stressing me out! Nut's i can't get away just stay calm don't turn back into a human...ok youmie sorry about this but I bite down hard onto youmies hand my teeth sink into her flesh youmie lets go, eyes wide in shock I run deep into the forest youmies blood on my teeth all of a sudden the panick gets to me and I change into a human again man why can't i be a normal wolf *crunch* a twig snaps nearby, youmie? did she follow me.. WAIT I'M NAKED WHAT DO I DO??!! stay calm a.. ummm... if youmie sees me like this! oh nuts and to make things worse i can't change back and the panicks made me half change why life why? what do i say what do i do, oh hi youmie just taking a naked stroll in the forrest and i have claws and a tail and all my teeth are fangs not just the usual one tooth! wait my clothes were are they common there phew i left them close by quick "there done oops" why did i say that? "Ookami is that you" oh no shes right behind that tree ok so don't turn around and she won't see the tale don't open mouth doesn't see teeth claws hands behind back what about my eyes i forgot! "oh there you are Ookami why are you here" youmie trys to cover her bleeding hand up... Ookami can you talk?" I shake my head vigeriously up and down "so say something then? you ok your acting weirder than usaul and trust me that's pretty weird" oh no I have to say something "I'm grr f..frr fine why you ooo arrsking" "umm.. can you say that again?" come on mouth english plz! " rr I *growls* am.. fine!" "are you sure?" "oooh look at.. your hand we rrr better get.. help..grrr yes! help!" "seriously Ookami I think your worse I mean your eyes look unhuman and your talking weirdly?" no don't change back into a wolf now "I.. have to go cya!" I run feeling the breeze against my skin turning back into a wolf and continueing away with only one question on my mind what on earth am I going to tell youmie tommorow.

Chapter 1 The Suspicious Fox