Alola!!

They reached Alola, they saw new pokemon like sandshrews, geodude, and others in different form.
They then search for other new things. They then found some other trainers, the trainers thought that the articuno was a new form so they try to catch it. They then ran and found an ice cave full of sandshrews. There was a big sandshrew and it was a totem pokemon. They asked for help and the sandshrew agreed. The trainers came in the cave but alolan sandshrew used gyro ball. Then the sandshrew asked them "how can you get here?" they answered "we are abandoned there is me delibird, shaymin, snorlax, and this new evolution articuno" the sandshrew then lead them into the deeper part of the cave. In that part of the cave only sandslashs work at thay part the sandshrew than said "here you can rest here I can go into this part of the cave because I am a totem pokemon I'm waiting for an ice stone thay can help me evolve" then delibird felt sorry for it so delibird used peck on the ice to search for an ice stone, then shaymin helped by using scratch, snorlax helped by using ice punch, and articuno helped by using scratch. The sandshrew then thanked them for  helping them. After quite a while shaymin found an ice stone and gave it to sandshrew, the sandshrew then evolved into a sandslash.

To be continued........