Asks 4 and Dares

Actually got some questions and dares for this story. I'm so sorry @Alex12_34 that it took me so long. I'm not going to lie, I completely forgot with all the work I'm doing. On to the dares and questions 

Dares:

Me: @Alex12_34 said, "I dare Jeff to let BEN play with his knives, and at the end, you can't attack ben."

Jeff: Ugh, fine. You better not dent the edges on any of them, elf boy. I just got Flash to straighten them. 

Ben: Oh relax, Jeffy. I won't break or dent them. *He messes with one and the blade falls off* oops

Jeff: You better hope Flash can fix that 

Me: I'm sure she can. Moving on; @Alex12_34 says, "Dare for Toby: since idk what to dare to you watch happy tree friends." Oooo, Happy Tree Friends is fun. You should dare him to watch Marble Hornets or THAC next.

Toby: O-oh, I've h-heard of t-that one. I-ill p-pull it up on my l-laptop. 

-- 2 hours and a lot of Happy Tree Friends later --

Toby, still watching it: T-this is g-giving me i-ideas 

Me: as much fun as Happy Tree Friends is, I gotta move on. @Alex12_34 said, "Dare for Masky and Hoodie: use your least best at weapon and use it for a meaningless mission."

Masky, holding a led pipe: uh, I got this metal pipe I've used a few times. Guess I could use that. 

Hoodie: I don't have many weapons, but I could use a rock.

-- one mission of chasing a few people around slender woods later--

Masky: that was ... interesting, I guess is the word. 

Hoodie: yeah, my rock didn't help much ... I'm sticking with my gun

Asks:

Me: onto the asks. @Alex12_34 asked Sally, "why you so cute???"

Sally: you think I'm cute? hehe, thanks!

Me: @Alex12_34 asked E.J, "when you were sane did you every tasted cow meat or something?"

EJ: Did I ever eat beef? Of course. I've eaten all sorts of meat

Me: Well that sounds really gay ... Oh, an ask for Slender. let's see, "how is it like with a house full of creepypastas?"

Slender: it's certainly not easy. There's a lot of different types of creepypastas here, and I have to make sure they are all taken care of. It gets very loud and hard to manage sometimes.

Me: I mean, they are all literally insane. Ask for Masky. "why do u like this certain ball of energy and annoyingness?"

Masky: *glances at Toby* I-I have no idea who you're talking about

Hoodie: pfft, hes too afraid to admit he has a crush on -- 

Masky, blushing under his mask: I will throw you off another balcony if you say another word, Brian!

Me: sorry, Tim is a major tsundere. Last ask is for Toby. "did you have your first kiss yet?"

Toby, blushing slightly: N-no, p-people dont u-usually want to k-k-kiss people like m-me